Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Pretty Good Monday I Spose.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Outside maybe not sleeping enough Sunday night, I still had a pretty good Monday. We finally almost finished our garage. We added these cedar circular tiles we stained. Lisa got a lot pretty cheap at work. It wasn't enough, so we had to order them. It was like a 3 week lead time. Then it rained every other day forever,  so we couldn't get it stained. I'll be able to finish the little left today. All in all its been a pretty productive Summer.

Assuming I won't have a lot to do next Summer,  I may get a new road bike. We'll see, I just think I'll have a lot of time maybe.  I also got a pretty good workout in. I upped the weight in maybe 40% of my exercises. I feel it. Not sure really,  but more like you feel you used your muscles. It is different than running, cuz you constantly feel your muscles repairing themselves. It seems to me one good circuit keeps your muscles repairing themselves for like a full day plus. In that way your body keeps working even after exercise. That's not scientific or anything, it's just what it feels like to me.

Today is my first 2:30 alarm day too. I didn't sleep as good as I normally do, but I should be fine.  I'll get a run in, work,  and finish my garage. Next Tuesday they are coming to put our seamless gutters up. Outside of painting for an hour an area where we have bees, our house will be done.

Unfortunately I don't really have much to write about. I live each day as it comes I guess. My life is pretty simple.

Oh something I learned about myself. On Sunday I was so excited to work, because I wasn't going to waste a Sunday watching football. I was to be busy, and that really hasn't hapoened in a while. I was thinking the other day too, I am pretty lucky I like to work. It is a good quality to have. It makes me feel good. Me left to my own devices does not necessarily mean I will be productive. Maybe a schedule is good for us all. I cannot speak for others just myself.

Anyway, today is a run day, and a work day. It should be okay. The nights are cool too, so it is a good time of year.

Guess I better get going.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: