Thursday, September 27, 2018

Time Does This Strange Thing.

Time just keeps moving. Just yesterday I woke up,  and did this thing. Now look, that day is over,  and once again I am up doing this thing. Pretty crazy. My days look alike a lot of times.

For one thing I don't have anything to really worry about, so I just do this day to day thing. I was kinda tired yesterday. It was Wednesday so I had to work out. After I thought I'd take a nap, cuz we were going to go shopping. One of the major furniture stores by us sent us a flyer for an end of the fiscal year sale. I decided to not nap. Typically I never nap.

I guess it ended up being a pretty good day. Glad I got my workout in. I won't be able to Friday, cuz I got a plumber coming out Friday after work. We want to run a gas line to our breezeway. It won't be simple,  cuz of walls, and floors and stuff.  They have that flexible yellow/gold stuff they have now though.

I assume all contractors are stupid busy in Holland, but Google found me someone. All licensed and insured. I think it's a big company with many contractors at their disposal.

A new bed, and couch gets delivered today. They are taking our old one for only $20 too. So a day was had, and I got some stuff done. Stuff that will just make me busy the next two days. It's all fine.

So what else is going on?  Not much. Just living out my day to day. I really am pretty lucky to live a pretty simple life. Not much to concern myself with. 

I gather the news people are still talking about newsy stuff. I don't pay attention. Where I work out they have tvs on. I see newsy people are all dressed up in suits and stuff. There are experts in any number of fields. Can you think of anything more useless than being an expert in some area that has you dressing up in a suit, and talking about some shit going on in society?  Also can you imagine how important these people think they are? 

It seems to me people have their sides. Their side is right,  and no one really can hear anything else. I hear nothing, and care not about any side.

I have a day to day to live. The suit wearers do not come into my thoughts unless I see them on the tv. I typically at that point think they seem pretty dumb. Of course the sound isn't on,  so they have ample opportunity to seem even dumber.

So today is a day. I got shit to do. There will be a meal at some point, and sleep at some point. An existence that is pretty straightforward,  and simple.

So, I guess I'll get it started. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: