Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Life Goes On.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. It's been a few days. I haven't been super hugely busy, but I have slept in a bit the last couple days. We had a few errands to run yesterday. Our will was like 20 years old, so we are getting that redone. I think my brother Jim was our executor possibly,  and he's dead. Hailey isn't 6 anymore either. So our current will is pretty stupid.

We also were going to get our house insurance looked at. That too hasn't changed in 20 years. Due to a scheduling conflict we rescheduled that for next Monday. I also got my Dad on our phone plan. His phone coverage sucked, and didn't work, and it was cheap to add him. Yesterday I made lasagna for dinner. Also in a super miracle, I got all my laundry done, folded,  and put away.

That is about it. I got my workout in too. I don't really ever want to miss those. It takes me like 45 minutes to get through it.

This weekend I worked on the garage some, and for some strange reason I was tired. Sunday I just chilled before work. I am ready to start another week. In two weeks I'll be on vacation. Pretty excited about that. Just to get away for a bit. I am sure I will be ready to get back to my routine soon after.

So yeah, life goes on. Another day here turns into another day gone. I got some projects that still need finishing up. I have enough to keep me busy. Life in general is fine. I am not too stressed about anything. Not much for me to worry about.  I am not anxious about anything. As I am doing this I am already excited for another day. Work, do stuff, eat, sleep.

There really isn't much on my mind to be honest. My life is pretty uneventful. I am not anxious at all about the future. I don't need anything about my life to be manipulated to help assure my later years. My later years have been assured for a long time. Whether I was to be rich or poor I didn't really care. It's not anything I ever had to worry about. I guess no matter what I would always work, so I could live fine. Things changed a bit over the last year, where finances really aren't a concern. Less concern than the near zero concern I had before I guess.

I guess a simple life is the best course of action. You find you need less stuff. For me it's a day of labor, and a meal. Sitting on a beach somewhere is about the last thing I'd enjoy.  I can sit in my front or back yard and be content. I guess I have no visions of what the good life is,  cuz my heart is content in things,  and that is what the good life is. Not having any concerns for the future is also what the good life is. I suspect those we are not able to create on our own. I know I currently am not how I would have been without my story.

Anyways, I guess that's good. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.     :)

Pretty dumb update probably,  but I don't care.   :) 

No comments: