Thursday, September 13, 2018

Just Trashed.

So yesterday my body was just trashed. I am not running any huge miles,  but it was 8 days out of 9 of running. On any given day I am on my feet a good portion of the day, besides Monday, and we got a lot done on Monday. My legs were fatigued, and I was tired. Yesterday was a workout day too,  and I just upped a lot of weight the time before. I did 3 sets yesterday. One or two of the 3rd sets was close to failure,  so I had to push to get it done, and then ride my bike home. I was beat.

I didn't do shit after that. I was pleasantly surprised above the garage door coming home. I know I need another 40 tiles to completely finish the job, but it still looks fine til we do that.

My 2:30 AM wake up alarm is working pretty good. It's not a huge time difference from 3:00 AM, but that extra half hour is handy.  Today is a non run day, and a non work out day. I think I got a thing to go to tonight too. I think it is a yacht club shindig or something. Supposed to go with one of the bakery owners,  assuming he didn't change plans. It's Jacob so you never really know. It should be fun if we are still going.

Today will be a day of very little getting done outside of work,  and I am okay with that. I never did write out my to do list I wanted from last week. I know I felt I had a lot to do, and I am not sure if I still remember everything I wanted to get done.  :)  in my mind I think I got a good majority done. At least from what I remember.

Life goes on. Here I am though starting another day the same way I always do. I am up, and happy to start another day. There isn't a lot in my mind. I am having a cup of coffee , and that is hitting the spot.

I don't really have anything to worry about. I know that is a lucky thing for me. A good way to be. I am a good period removed from worry, so I cannot really even remember the day to day stress most people probably have to deal with.

My life is so routine, I don't even contemplate things too much. You know how most people probably try to manipulate events so their life stacks up someway. I do NOT do that at all.  I take the days as they come.  Maybe that is another secret too about me. My heart is fine with my lot in life.  I don't struggle anymore with an inconsistent heart. My heart doesn't really take days off. Another day, I am ready to start it. I am far removed from an inconsistent heart too, although I remember that being a struggle when I was hoping for a better version of myself.

It is very lucky being me. I wouldn't want to be any other way. How I am you cannot be as you stand. In that regard it is good to be me.

I can't imagine the day to day stress most have to deal with. I am too far removed. I cannot walk in your shoes at all, and unfortunately for you my shoes you can't walk in. You have no idea what you currently are missing out on. Also there is no avenue of sacrifice or labor to bring you how I am. A chasm impossible to overcome without help. Honestly too I don't know how or when that will even happen. 

Not my stuff to worry about though,  so I don't.

Anyway guess I'll take Hope for a walk today. 

Laterzzz.    :)

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: