Tuesday, September 18, 2018

The Things We Do, We Shouldn't.

So last night I went to sleep early, but I woke up, and stayed up watching the Bears. I never stay up for MNF. Oh well. It looked to be a game against two teams who won't be going to the playoffs.  I feel the Bears are a team who will give up a big play on defense in a tight game, and will not make a big play on offense in a tight game. Luckily I won't have to watch any more of their games. I can just check scores like I do with other sports.

Yesterday did not go as planned. For one after I worked out I realized I was tired. Not a big deal,  cuz I didn't have much to do. Lisa went out with a friend for lunch, so I decided to can the rest of my tomatoes. I got 5 more quarts.

My BIL stopped by, so we were talking, and then my Dad butted in the conversation, and he was annoying. He is like a guy who is losing his faculties,  so he repeats shit over and over that is tired statements to one who isn't that smart. He wants some level of respect for what he considers to be his genius knowledge of who knows what.

I got annoyed, and realized I don't like old people.  They are all fucking geniuses in their own mind, and I just don't have time.

Life sure is ugly. How we treat old people is a reflection of us?  I don't like old people. They watch too much t.v.,  and maybe that is the failure of the post WWII generation. All of a sudden the war was over. Things settled down. People made money, retired,  moved to suburbs. I think maybe what's wrong with people is they have all the answers. I don't know, my Dad threw me off. He'll die one day, and that is just how it will be. I won't shed any tears,  cuz that is his end, and I think I've seen too much death, and my heart is calloused.

You can't really put me in a good light I don't think. A Saint I am not, and I guess everyone wants to be seen as one. None of us are Saints. Our hearts just aren't as good as we think they should be. I tend to think people try to play the part anyway. No Oscars will be given to those who try that.

On the bright side, I don't feel really tired even though I stayed up, and watched the game. I have time to get a run in. I get to work, and back to my routine. Our gutters get put up today. I totally am addicted to my routine I suppose. I know people probably can't understand that about me, just as I don't really understand how people like a lot of time off.

Inside my heart I am not angry anymore. I am just never really excited to hear what may come out of my Dad's mouth. I know  it won't be useful.

Today though I will work,  and eat a meal. I may just pull up my tomatoe plants too. We'll see.

I'll see you around. 

Have fun.   :)

Sorry, I am not the nicest guy.   :)

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

No comments: