Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Just Like That.

So yesterday was pretty perfect. I ran before work,  went to the gym after. I got a pretty good workout in. I came home, and cut the grass. I was thinking about doing more, but when I finished the grass I felt like I was done. It was pretty humid outside. I had two short mixed drinks, and sat outside. We had a simple meal, and watched like 3 episodes of the office. That show is so funny.

That was my day. Lisa went to the beach after dinner, and I went to bed. My heart was content, and happy,  and that was all it took. A busy day, getting stuff done. It seems silly that those are my favorite days huh?  It's how I am, and I am glad for it.

I do have to stop by the library today to get my next book in the crime series. I finished reading the latest one on Monday.

It was so good being alive, and living the life I live. I just can't explain. Today will be more of the same. I won't go to the gym,  but I'll stay busy. All of a sudden I feel like I want to add more activity to my life.  I don't know why that is. Maybe cuz I just want to feel more and more like I did yesterday. I went to bed on top of the World. You'll notice I didn't change the World, I didn't make this a better place, but I felt good and content. Just a happy heart I guess.

It is too bad you can't hit that feeling I hit. I did not make myself feel this good. I didn't put so much activity in my day it made me happy,  it's just my heart is how it is. If you could do one thing that will always make you feel so generally good you'd do it. I don't labor myself into happiness, but I work in unison kinda with how my heart is going to be.

My heart will typically be okay with stuff. Activity helps give me a sense of worth I guess, but my heart is not controlled by me. Energy plus this feeling of peace I have is pretty good.

Also having all stress being basically taken away, cuz I am assured of me, and everything about my life.

Today I'll have a day in the life, and these are pretty good.  As long as I don't have too many days off in a row.

Anyways, I gotta run.

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.     :)

No comments: