Monday, September 17, 2018

A Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I actually slept pretty good last night. Not the whole night,  but 2-1/2 hours dead sleep starting at 6:00 AM. That is a good start to the week. Being ahead on the sleep thing.

The main thing I do on Sundays is drop donuts from a hopper. Sour cream donuts come out the same each time. Cake donuts are crazy. They don't come out consistent all the time for me. It's pretty annoying. It's just a hopper. Everything should always come out the same. It's really frustrating,  cuz you don't want to be a liability at work. As far as I can tell it is my main weakness. I think typically everything else I do is fine.

Anyway. Not much else going on with me. I am canning the last of my tomatoes today. I'll probably get 4-6 more bottles. I have to work out too, and that is about it. I am totally stoked about getting our gutters up tomorrow. I get my circular tiles late this week, early next week. I'll need like 40 pieces to finish above the garage. So it's been a busy year. We definitely got a lot done.

I don't know what next year has in store. More of the same is all I can foresee,  but you never know. Life can always take a shit at anytime. I don't worry about it. I don't trust the future, so I don't count on it. As a matter of fact I am on the side the future isn't bright.  I just do my day to day, and will not be surprised about anything.

As far as being attached to any part of this World I guess I am not. This life doesn't last forever, so why put trust in any of this temporary stuff. To be honest, I've been waiting for horrible stuff I have to do, not really looking for a good easy life. It is like that for me now, but just temporarily.

I have no ideas what the days will look like after I finally do my last thing. Probably not good. There is no manual for what I am doing, and the day will just come sometime. I cannot make it happen. I don't know what any of this means for you either. I have no vision of the part others play. Let's face it too, as long as I've been doing this most/all went their own way.  Kinda disappeared. It had no effect on me really. I still do my thing.

In the end it seems neither was really important. People disappearing,  and me doing this. I think I spent time for over 2000 days doing this thing too.   :) 

Funny funny. On the bright side I had nothing better to do.

I am just living the life singled out for me. I gave up authorship long ago. I am along for the ride making sense of it as best I can.

Without a worry really, besides a hopper,  and cake donut batter.

Anyways, I guess today I'll have a day. Should be okay. Not much planned really.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: