Friday, September 21, 2018

Tuberculosis, And Other Fun Things To Look For On Your Days Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday I had to cut my run short due to rain. Well not rain really,  but the lightning that came with it. Then it poured, then it stopped. I checked the weather, and it seemed I should be fine to bike. During the day it got real dark, so I cursed Google weather, but it was fine biking home.

We got our shingles in yesterday,
Aka circular tiles. I went and got the stain for it, and a few other things. The stain was on sale. The gallon was ONLY $47!!??!!!@#@    I am sure Lisa told me that when she bought the first gallon a million years ago, but I didn't remember. It will be nice to finish up this project.

Other than that not much. Work was fine, I slept good last night. It is Friday,  so I will stain when I get home. It's why I bought the stain. I hate running errands, but I bit the bullet yesterday. It was a good thing I did too, cuz we were out of olive oil, and our local lumberyard luckily sells olive oil. A big bottle at a cheap price. I didn't see any bags of onions though. I know our local lumberyard once sold onions.

Hmmmm, not really a lot on my mind. Today is a day, I'll live it. It should be fine. I'll go to bed early, cuz I work at 5:00 AM tomorrow. Usually I like to see a movie after work Saturday,  but weather permitting I'll finish the garage. We'll snap the lines today, so it should go smooth, outside climbing the ladder a million times.

I guess things are going okay. My days are busy. I never ever approach getting the things done I want when I am writing this thing in the morning. At 100%, I got a lot on my mind of things I'd like to do. I never come home 100% after work,  and also I love downtime too as much as anyone. 

As I think about myself I guess I wake up this way most days. Ready and raring to go. It's so natural for me, and I guess it is very lucky to be this way. It's like I nailed the sleep, work, relax balance in life. My heart just pretty much does what it wants. I like work,  sleep both in good amounts. Chill time too. I am just lucky typically I am ready to go to start my day. It's a good thing to be this way, but I can't take credit for it. I am different than the person who was born in this World. Everything about me is different than who I would have been if I didn't take the steps I did back in the day.

It would be wise not to try and emulate me, cuz I couldn't if I was the same person who was born here. That for sure is nothing you can understand,  and something I can't  explain clearly to you.

I really wonder what goes through people's minds sometimes.  I can't imagine how confusing life must seem. I suspect how you are now you don't think much can change. It can,  but not in your power. I can't help take you to the place of change either. That happens only when you get a clear look at yourself. When you see a person who really isn't that great, and powerless to make you as good as you'd like to be, I'd say you are on the right track. If you try to shove in your mind things like you are special, and unique, and whatever, then that is a bad path. The truth is hard,  cuz your heart battles against it. Your heart seeks out stages for a picnic. The truth looks closer, and it won't see much pretty stuff if any.

Anyways,  guess I better finish my coffee.

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: