Sunday, September 16, 2018

A Day Of Nothing Basically.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. I work at 5:00 AM on Saturdays so I fall asleep early on Friday. I got out a little early yesterday, cuz they were working where I usually work, so we did a plan B, and it is hard to know how much time it takes for plan B stuff. I was able to see a 12:00 movie instead of a 2:00. I saw the Peppermint movie with what's her name?  The one who was married to Ben Affleck. I've always had a thing for her. Jennifer Garner.   :)  couldn't remember her name for a sec.

I came home, watched the first episode of American Horror Story Apocalypse, the first half of MI football,  and started Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. It's pretty good.  Pizza Hut for dinner and bed.

Today is Sunday, so I will get shit done before work. I have been reading a lot on Sundays just chilling, but last week I found it worth my time to get shit done. I'll be tired when I get home from work regardless. My schedule is pretty well set. Work out on Monday, Wednesday,  and Friday. I'll run whenever I can during the week, and Sunday. Saturday is basically work, go to a movie, and whatever. I can sleep in on Sunday if I stay up late. I didn't last night.

So the life is pretty set in my day to day. Not much changes really,  except whatever extra projects I may have. Like anyone's life it isn't terribly exciting. Quite boring I am sure, but I am fine with it. I just live out my days, and don't really worry about anything else. Others have their lives,  and go live them I guess. I don't really care.  It isn't important whatever it is you do. How can you think otherwise? 

I don't really ask anything out of life to my knowledge. I am in a good position I spose. I don't have any questions really. Let the days unfold. I do this thing a lot, and I may be the only one who reads it. That's fine with me. Maybe what I do here is important'ish for whatever reason, and maybe not too. In life we all are guilty in assuming things to be true that just aren't so.  I've been surprised on many occasion at my own ignorance.

Anyway, it is Sunday. A new day, and another day of work. I don't really have a ton of shit to do on Monday my day off. I may just plan a good meal. Our gutters get put up on Tuesday, and there is a chance of rain Wednesday,  Thursday, and Friday.

Anyways,  I better get going. I gotta finish my coffee, take Hope, and get some shit done. 

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.   :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: