Thursday, September 6, 2018

I Have A Lot To Do.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I am up a little earlier than normal,  and I may switch it to a full time thing. Set my early alarm for 2:30 AM instead of 3:00 AM. I kinda want to up my running mileage a bit, and a half hour gives you at least 3 more miles while everything else remains the same.

I think it is pretty smart all around. There comes a time where some things become important. I am 52, which really is pretty close to 60 so it is good for me to be active. More active = better to a certain point. You always have that law of diminishing returns, but I think I can stack my scale a bit more in a slow fashion.

I was thinking this morning I really have a lot to do. I mean I better get a to do list going. I'll forget shit. I did weed whack my yard yesterday, and ride my bike to the library, and bank yesterday. Today is a gym day, and I am starting to look forward to it.

The first  couple times your nervous cuz it's new, but it really ain't no biggie. There are no hard core get in shape people. Mostly older people moving basically. Treadmills, ellipticals,  cycles etc...  you don't use your muscles you'll eventually lose them. I decided to try and use them all.

I totally missed my friends visitation who just passed. I thought I'd see something. I biked by his old house yesterday too, and I wondered when it was. It was yesterday, and funeral this morning. My wife found out. I did want to go, and pay my last respects,  but I saw his old house. It still has this huge backboard on the garage with basket. It hasn't been resided or painted. There was a field across the street, and I can't remember what was there. I thought maybe it was a burger king, and it moved down a bit, but I really think now there was a gas station there.

He died pretty suddenly, so I thought a heart attack or something. He just got diagnosed with something that would eventually take his life further down the road, but I think it was pneumonia that got him in the end.  That can't be a good end. Basically like drowning almost I would think.

Anyway yesterday as a day was fine. I did run a little longer than my normal route, and I liked it. I am not running any crazy miles,  but if I do add some I may do the turkey trot again this year. I think it's an 8K. I was active, and got some stuff done. A front moved in as was predicted. It was sunny one second,  and the next everything went black.

Today I have a lot on my list,  so it will be busy.

Right now I'll finish my coffee, and then run. It is 5 minutes before my early alarm goes off. I think I like that.

Anyway, I gotta run. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: