Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It Still Seems Warm.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am fine. Yesterday I was tired when i got home. Struggled to keep my eyes open, tired. So it ended up being a pretty lazy day. Also I've been waking up in the middle of "my" night for an hour or two. I fall back asleep eventually, and am tired when the early alarm goes off.

My mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday at work. It seems much better now.  Like turned a corner better. Injuries and pain take over the majority of our thoughts seemingly when we are burdened with them.

I am hoping to use this current situation as a spring board to more stuff later. If something is taken away, and you get it back, it is like getting your life back again.

That is that. What else is going on??  Not much. I always wake up every morning,  and I wonder what the day will hold. I don't have a ton of responsibility. Work, and sleep good,  as that typically will make us more productive. If there is one change I'd like to make in me,  it would to do more at home when I get here. It seems like that may be coming around. Just not on days when I can barely keep my eyes open.

As you can see my life is pretty easy. That's the way I like it. I am not disappointed in life, cuz there really isn't any great thing about life. Trillions have done it, and all end the same way. Here today and gone tomorrow. Forgotten right after.

I wonder if people think they are making some type of difference as they are living??  That would be a pretty foolish way to look at things. This World is not perfect. In fact far from it. There are systems in place that are wasteful. There are news channels on tee vee that are wasteful. Not doing any good.  I feel Politics to be a big waste of time.

As a matter of fact I guess I like the labor I do each day. I do shit every day. As to other BS it has no bearing on my life. All this shit that is a waste of time.

Eat, drink, and be merry. That is your lot in life. Everything else is just folly. These are words from a person who did more than anyone. He saw all human actions = zero points. He saw what a waste it all was. He also saw eventually people will be held accountable for accumulating zero points. A grievous task for those having to acquire points.

I look around the World and all are sitting at zero points. It is how life is. We don't do anything important.

I am not sitting at zero points.  There was a story I had to go out and make. It wasn't my story,  and I did not lead the way of my labor. The hidden way I found. A story that took decades to make. A lot of the time were just dead years. The bridge from what I've done to my labor continued. Now many years are into this "wait" blog. I assume it is the bridge from where you are now to where I am. Eventually culminating in the end of my story finally.

This area has not been hard really. Just different. I thought it would be much easier. Like more people would come along. More than none anyway.  :)

Now I cannot even fathom what it all means. If we are in the wilderness though than there is little of significance. I guess we all try to cling to something.

I was mostly spirit when I spent my time in the wilderness. All I had was fear. The only thing which helped me believe I still am in an okay position. Fear I thought was good,  even when there was nothing good in me, and a stupid World I lived in.

That was about all I had those days. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. today is another day. I have a feeling it will be like most others. 

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D         :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.    :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: