Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Show Must Go On.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am fine. I don't really have anything to blog about,  so we'll see.

Yesterday I had a pretty normal day. I wasn't motivated to do much when I got home from work. I took out the garbage,  and cooked dinner. I had to bike to our little grocery store by our house to pick up a few things. That was pretty much it.

To be honest yesterday was fun. I like fun,  I just think I should do more though. I guess that story has been the same since forever.

So anyway life goes on. Day after day. One thing I thought about is maybe doing stuff before work. I try to always get up way early. This usually is my best hours of the day. I am in wind down mode usually when I get home from work.

Another thing I thought of is I am getting older and tired. I used to go to bed at 8:00 PM and wake up at 2:00 AM. Now I get up at 3:00, and tired sometimes.

I think what I am trying to say is I'd like to be a better version of myself. Not in a force myself way, but from the inside. We do as we feel, and I want the internal push that makes me want to do more.

I know it doesn't mean anything. What I do changes no one's life. It doesn't make the World better or anything. It is just me.

A little person with a little life. I am not trying to be better than anyone, I'd just like to be a better me. In the morning it seems so easy. In the afternoon everything looks different.

As simple as my life is I still have stuff to do. A dog that likes to go for walks. A house that always needs some stuff done. Grass needs to be cut, and trimmed.

A lot of stupid stuff to think about. Nothing really all that stressful. Nothing really all that important.

Kinda a microcosm of life huh??  A ton of shit in our mind, and none of it important.  :)

I've had some important moments in life. All that stuff was done so long ago,  and it seems so far away. I have, to my knowledge,  one more important thing to do. I hope no more than the one. That seems far-away too. Once it seemed so close,  and now very far. Not sure if that means anything.

Anyhoooo,  just a bunch of gibberish.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. today should be a good one.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D         :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.   :)

No comments: