Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I Think This Is Update xx99.

I used to care about those things,  but today not so much. Yesterday I had a day. I think it went pretty okay. We did some stuff in the morning until it got hot. Lisa had to run an errand, and I chilled.

Got all my laundry done.  Not folded. Cooked meatloaf for dinner.  I went to bed early. I love waking up a few times before my early alarm. Especially if I really could have gotten up in a pinch. It is nice just waiting for the alarm to go off. It means you are well rested.

Other than that not much going on.  Back to work, and that is okay by me. In life you want to feel like you live pretty balanced. As long as I work my day is pretty okay. I did something no matter what you know??  If I come home,  and do stuff for an hour or two or three that is better. Then I can just chill, and enjoy the rest of the day.

I think lately I have been putting up some doozies. I never really know when that will happen.

I am in my 50th year on this planet. That doesn't mean much. My story is pretty well documented. My steps are known. As long as the wait has been going on I have been right without being perfect. Perfection was always the goal,  but I had much to learn. I wanted perfection for security to be honest,  cuz I didn't want to live in fear. Security comes before perfection. That is one of those things I had to learn.

There is a lot to my story. There is a lot to me, which quite frankly is pretty nutty. I know my heart is generally pretty upbeat. I know why too. I wonder how your heart is??  Is life a grind??  Did you bite off more than you can chew??  Are there too many responsibilities and not enough fun??  Too many days to work, and not enough off days?  Do you even enjoy off days?

If I spend a day not doing shit I don't enjoy myself. I kinda feel guilty about it. That is why I ask.  I don't do days off very good.  :)  I am crazy that way.

Anyway, today is another day. I think it should be pretty okay.

I don't really have much to blog about,  but that is how all days go pretty much.

Stay tuned for another xx00 update coming pretty soon. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.my phone says 78° before 4:00 AM. Yikes.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: