Friday, September 2, 2016

Not Horrible.

Yesterday wasn't horrible as far as days go. I did my errands, cut the grass, put dishes away, and even did some vacuuming. I could have done more, cuz it wasn't late when I started to unwind, but I have some ideas for today. It is Friday too.

My pull cord thingy for my lawnmower snapped on my last pull. I have no clue how to fix it, but I know a guy who will pick it up, and replace it. He started a small engine repair shop a few years back. I'll get it back later next week sometime is my guess.

I got a good night sleep last night. I am going to take Hope for a run too. Also it is a holiday weekend, and no good movies came out. I would have liked to see a movie after work. Oh well.

Today, I'd say I feel pretty darn good. Tryna think if I thought of anything yesterday. One thing I thought of while vacuuming was I wish I felt like vacuuming.  :)

Every Sunday I do clean though. We have to do a thorough job. I should take that work home with me. Do a thorough job instead of hurrying to just get it done. Also I am thinking our house can be better organized. I don't really have a good spot for bills and stuff. Maybe some shit to work on today.

Life is a balance. There are only so many hours in the day, and a lot to do. You wanna feel refreshed when you wake up,  and I feel that way today. I am ready to start the day.

I guess I've been pretty lucky for a while. If I used an alarm,  it is very rare I use a snooze button. I do sometimes sleep more than the 3 hours I typically get up before work.

That is a change in me too. For as long as I've been doing this my current life as it is now, was almost done. Everything seems so far away now. I can maybe make a little more effort in the day to day crap,  which in the long run is dumb and pointless. We kinda are a slave to our hearts. Whatever our hearts desire is typically what we want. My heart wants to put in a little more effort in the day to day crap. I guess that is good.

One thing I thought of too is the difference between you and I. You live in a linear World,  and my World is exponential. I know the possibilities open for me, and you can only accomplish what a human can.

The World tangles us up. Money is security in most instances, but money doesn't make you happy. People want to feel like their life means something, and this matters I guess.

Happiness comes from within. Our heart is either content or not. I bet you seek contentment,  but it is out of reach. Perhaps respect from your peers you want too, but everyone is insecure to some level.

There is a lot that makes us up. Our thoughts come from our heart.  Our heart we don't control. A person is destined to be an actor at some level,  because how could you not be?? 

So anyway today is another day in my life.  It is a little life that is pretty simple. I don't make the World any better, and I don't make you any better. In the end we all stand alone, but every life is tangled up in ways. Probably why we all have a "into the wild" streak. It's why people travel, and look at scenery. We want to feel at peace when life is everything but.

Paradise comes from your inside. It is how you feel not where you are at.  The insides of us we don't control.

That really is the story of life huh??  I want to feel good. How do you do it??  There are a billion or more ideas on how to go about it, but none of them are right. The only correct answer is right here. In this little old thing I wake up at the butt crack of dawn to do.

Anyhooo, I guess I am just rambling on. If I don't who will though??   ;)  hahaha. A little blog joke.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I've been drinking a cup of coffee almost very day. I haven't really told you about that,  so make sure you update your coffee spreadsheet.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D           :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.   :)

No comments: