Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Up Before The Alarm.

I am starting this before my alarm goes off. My cup of coffee is already made. I've been pretty good at drinking a cup of coffee every morning.

Yesterday was pretty similar to most other days. In the morning I have all these plans after work. After work is a different story. I was tired,  so I chilled. I then did dishes, and made dinner. We haven't had spaghetti much. Not at all for months actually. We made it last night, and maybe a couple weeks ago. It tasted great. We were kinda tired of it,  but nice to get that back. Really we haven't done much pasta lately at all. Just one of those things.

Life is filled with all this little stuff that means absolutely nothing.  :)

I reread my blog yesterday. I do have a pretty harsh message. At some point in time I guess some of you will know what I know,  and that will be quite a shocker to you. I don't know exactly how this plays out. I just have the basic outline. We shall see about that.

I don't really recall all my days in the wilderness. I had fear. I think I accepted the value of me. My value was nothing. I guess I didn't have much of a crutch. In the wilderness you don't win. You just eventually get let out.

There are no good deeds to be done. The path to Sainthood is not by way of you being a Saint. None of us are. There is no amount of effort or sacrifice that will lead you to Sainthood.

Since we are on different planes you don't see things as I do. Many/all probably thought your outcome will be pretty good,  cuz you are better than Hitler.

In life everything matters. There is no clean slate without forgiveness,  and repentance does not come from a hard heart. In other words you are in a pretty tight spot, and you never knew it.

I survived the wilderness. I knew I was in a pretty good spot during the dead years, cuz I had the general outline of my story. Heimleblog, and the Journey were not easy times. A lot of internal persecutions,  because my path never got easy til I overcame the 2nd time.

So on we went. This story was kinda fluid. We learned things as we went along, and we really haven't even gone anywhere yet. Lives are different.  Really we all are just older though.

We are no closer to Sainthood,  cuz the message didn't work. People had other things to do. They had to make their name in this World. There were no ramifications,  cuz you are better than Hitler. You were secure.

Your hearts deceive you. Everything matters. A clean slate only comes from forgiveness. Forgiveness does not come if one isn't sorry.

So as you are shining up your plaque of Sainthood,  you have no idea what you are doing.

Now I have help doing this thing. If I didn't tell you these things there would be no hope for you.

Outside the garbage room I asked how could I be so far away??  I've already done a lot. For you now I ask how is it possible you are so far away. You've had a pretty good message for years.

My answer was to save more lives. Yours is you've had good information,  but life is all about you.

You didn't want the message cuz you are selfish. Arrogant too perhaps.  Your heart deceived you. You listened to that instead of me.

Not much I can do though.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I'll be able to finish my run early today. I like it better that way.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: