Saturday, September 3, 2016

Back To Sleep.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??   Me, I am okay. I woke up around 2:00 AM. I thought about what I was going to do, and fell asleep til 6:30. :)  I have one day to sleep in, and I did. Of course I have Monday off too.

Yesterday went pretty okay. I did some things at home,  cooked dinner, and that was about it. Scouted out more house projects to do.

Another day has come and gone. As is typical I didn't do anything of any supreme importance. Another day in the life.

When a person enters a life crossroad it really is hard to see what to do huh?  I have a life now what?? 

Get a job/career. Find another significant other. Have kids if the other person is a different sex. That shit has been done forever. Does it mean anything?  Do we get points from it ? 

No, that is just shit we've done since forever. I remember at the start of my dead years I was never going to get married and never going to have kids. In my mind I knew the final thing I must do was going to happen. That is approaching like 25 years ago. 

I ended up getting married anyway. Never did have kids, cuz in my heart I carried a sword,  and I know what life is. I know the multitudes end, and I know life has a bunch of tough shit to it.

The normal growing up is hard enough. Just one person in this World. Following along parents and society along the fairy tale trail.

The sword inside me was hidden. I've brought it out in my writing. The sword is the wilderness. Nothing is of any value, and the sword is of no help.

What no one ever taught you was your best life was not yours to make. All our deeds don't really matter. If you accumulate a lot of money you are in no better spot than if you have none. Those with little have little to lose though.

Being poor in spirit I am in the little to lose part. I was full once, and it is pretty sweet. It is a false good though, at least for me,  cuz I will be the true full after my final thing.

Anyway when I was at my life crossroad  I looked out in the world to see what there is to do. I saw death, my shortcomings. I saw a World that can not be cleaned. What is the perfect life??  What is a life that matters?? 

There was nothing in the World for me. I was alone, and I realized if there is some reason I am here let me do that instead of anything else.

I waited. I was tested. I played the fool, but remained obedient.

What you do now is not your story. The turn none have made, except me. In your search for meaning you still haven't found it.

Your heart needs help if you are going to survive the route,  cuz disobedience will be what you will want to do most.

It is you alone on the trail. You cannot help your kids or your family. You have to do you first,  before you can help others. It is a tree too with branches. I have become a tree with branches,  but you need to start making your own. This tree can get bigger if you take the steps.

Yeah, you have Labor to do, and you have no clue what it looks like right now. It is time to step out on your own. Without help you have no shot.

My heart without help would have failed long ago. No one is strong enough to survive this route. The World overpowers us all. Do not go in blind the perils of your journey. It isn't easy.

Anyhooo,

I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think I may go for a second cup of coffee.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D          :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: