Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Monday. Another Day.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  I am doing fine. Monday went pretty good. I got my lawnmower and trimmer back on Friday so I cut the front grass and trimmed it. My gas powered trimmer is like 15 years old, and it still works great. Lisa did some painting outside. I made an easy meal. Tacquitoes with enchilada sauce, and refried beans, and a lot of cheese.  :)  so simple, and so good.

We also picked our brains and came up with like a million more projects to do that will most likely never get done.  :) 

The weather was great yesterday. I finished up the first season of Stranger Things. Another day has come, and another day has gone. I will take Hope in a bit.

Soooo that is that. Damn. This is a bit of a struggle today. I am close to the just delete this shit point.

I don't really know people too well. I have no idea how they think. I have no idea what they think they are supposed to get out of life. Life is a lot tougher than you think.

For one thing you aren't perfect.  You can try to simplify your life as much as possible,  and perfection is still out of reach.  The busier you are the harder things are.

Have you cleaned all the house?   All the dishes done??  Are you spending more money on car insurance than you should?  All the laundry folded??   Are you balancing everything out??  Putting in equal amounts of effort in all facets of life??  Work, family,  chores??

You'll find life is hard. You'll find if you are a parent you don't do that perfect. You'll find no matter what life is always Fucked up in ways. I find people try to find meaning in all this imperfection typically through weak and shallow shit this  World is all about.

Life is a horrible thing to be born in, cuz it is so much more to it than we were ever taught. You were born into imperfection,  and your life will continue on that route.

The question is does that matter??  The answer is it sure does. No one will tell you that,  because the truth is harsh, and people want to be nice.

In the end we aren't real important. In the end we make our little mark of imperfection,  but we judge ourselves as better than Hitler. The truth goes much deeper than we are willing probably.

The truth is we really aren't all that. It is why we need to justify some shit.

In the end people just are not willing to deal with what life is. I don't really know why.  Maybe there is just too much to accomplish.  Maybe in all our imperfection we want to show the World we still are great.

I don't really know.  Like I said I don't know people all that well,  cuz I am many years removed. I've traveled far in my journey.  It's gone on many years, and I cannot go back to how I once was. I wouldn't want to either. I ain't perfect,  but I am in a better spot than I was.

Anyhoooo,

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I am pretty excited about the milder temps.  Outside is way better this way IMHO.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: