Saturday, September 17, 2016

Another Week Done.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. Another week has come and gone. Nothing really significant happened I don't think. Work, eat, sleep I believe.

I woke up early one morning and didn't blog. I did the dishes, and cleaned the kitchen. I used to do that every morning, and read. Then the Internet came. I have always woke up before I needed to. Even before blog was even a word.

The Internet is sorta boring though. There really is no information I seek on it. I don't scour box scores. I don't read the news. What else is the Internet used for?? 

After work yesterday I was riding my bike home. There was a sign saying a brewery was open. I didn't think anything of it, but I decided to turn around and check it out. I haven't sat in a bar forever. I had some beers. Maybe 5. The beer was good. I'll stop there again, but it is much cheaper to drink at home. $5/ beer is pretty expensive. I can get a good buzz at home for  $6. Home is fine for me. I am not lonely or anything. I enjoy my own company just fine. I am happy with my own thoughts I guess.

Other than that not much going on. I'll probably clean the kitchen, and start laundry. I'll take Hope for a run. I work today too. I am on one of my long stretches of work. Next day off = Thanksgiving. It is different though. It is 3 different jobs,  so I don't go to the same place.

My life goes on. I am content I guess. I am getting everything out of life I want, cuz there is nothing I want of life. Why? How?  Life has nothing to offer. I accept the truth,  and at peace with it.

I'd like to tell you that path was easy, but it really had a billion hard moments. I've been made to be how I am. I am not the product of my story written by me. I am the product of the turn. Obedience was my friend. Fear was my companion. In my journey the World lost.

You on the other hand...  not really sure. You are like I was back in like 1990. My 26 years since a story was made. The author wasn't me. I found the ever elusive truth.

I unsuccessfully try to pull others along, cuz that's my job. Not exactly the one I asked for,  but I wanted this life to mean something. I guess it does.

I am way different than you though. My path is good.

Anyhooo. I got a day today. I got stuff to do. Seems like the start of a pretty good day to me.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. not sure what to do for dinner.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's. :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: