Sunday, September 11, 2016

Eeeek. I Slept Like Shit.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. I slept like shit though,  and have to work. I just woke up and couldn't fall asleep. I typically wake up, and typically can fall back asleep. Tonight not so much.

Yesterday was okay. Typical day. Worked a bit. Watched some football. We watched 2 or 3 more episodes of stranger things or whatever. Made an easy meal, and that was it.

I thought of some things this morning. I guess I do that a lot. Yesterday was probably a bit of a doozy again. Who knows?? 

I was thinking of my final thing the current version of me has to do. That will be quite a thing. One thing I thought of is hope. I realize how important it is now. I know it is spoken of a lot, but hope will help me endure as I do that final thing.

The courage will not come from me. All I have to do will be done for me.

Anyway, That is just between you and me. I realize how far away you all are. Not going through the eye of the needle yet you are who you always were. A person born in this World with a life.

What that life entails who knows. Hearts are deceptive so you don't even really know you all too well. Like me if this is the finished product then it isn't all that great. The one thing I don't remember is what it's like on the other side of the needle.

I was a weak human. Wanted to smile.  Wanted to always be nice, but I did hurtful things. We all are selfish so we all have things we want to do.

I guess at some point I really started looking at me. Somehow it hit me, I ain't a Saint,  but I sure would like to be. I wanted to be good.  I wanted to do right things.

A lot I needed to learn. Eventually I will be perfect,  but until that time I still have good labor to do without having understanding. Being faithful with unrighteous mammon and all. This imperfect vessel is able to do good things cuz I have a promise. I've scored points with my suffering, and all that was done in hiding.

There is so far you need to go, and my guess is you don't even know it. There is a way to a better you, but my guess is you already think yourself good enough.

So, that is that.  My life is on this one plane,  and yours is on a different one.

To tell people they aren't Saints is not that great a thing.  I am so much way different now then what I would be.

Anyway. I can't imagine how nutty the shit I put on here is. Also I cannot imagine what I would be like if I had someone like me way long ago.

It is a tough job I do I guess. I imagine hearts get pulled back to this thing. It is why I am a bit aloof. I can do nothing. It isn't my story. Very little I can do. I can't make me the best a person can be, and I can't make you.  I can't even take you through the eye of the needle. I can point you in the right direction,  but your journey and walk is up to you. You work out the details. Your heart will have to be pulled, and that I cannot do either.

It's like I said I ain't doing any great thing here.

I will be working on little sleep though.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.i guess it won't be too bad. People will be doing IMs today on little sleep I bet, so that will probably suck worse.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: