Monday, September 5, 2016

On A Roll.

Hello,  and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. My early alarm went off, and I was ready to get up. I didn't have to though so I putzed for a bit. I have a coffee. I've been on a blogging roll, so I thought I'd blog again, although there is nothing on my mind. Course that is how my blogs start like 90% of the time. :)

Yesterday wasn't much. Work, dishes,  and little else. I was kinda celebrating having all of Monday off. Lisa is starting to do some painting outside. We really have a lot of projects to do. I'll do a little bit today I guess.

Other than that not much going on. I did think of something yesterday. My bad Summer long ago I was in the Wilderness. I was judged every second of every day. There was no labor I could do to take me to a better place. I walked and walked and walked. I lived in fear every day, and I had no help anywhere, except I seeked it out everywhere. I knew the World was wrong, and people had absolutely no idea where they stood. Life was going on for all people. Picnics were being had. Cars were being washed, families were doing whatever it is they do. Argue sometimes,  have fun sometimes. Judge others who are not as good as them. Whatever. Condemnation stared me in the face, and there was no way out. I had fear as my crutch, and I would be obedient no matter what.

I was mostly Spirit already mind you, so you have no clue how that feels,  and how powerful fear can consume someone in my condition.

Anyway my way out of the wilderness was overcoming the first time. Remember I went back to the wilderness for a few days 9 years ago or so, and that was when I gave up. My heart was taken that nighr, cuz I would need help the rest of the way.

So I overcame the 2nd time, and now I am not afraid. One thing I had no idea of was we would be going back in the wilderness. There is nothing of value here, and all your deeds do not impress. You have no idea the true nature of life. Cuz it hasn't been shown to you yet. All you know is this World. The thing that's been going on for quite a long time.

Out of nowhere I've been lifted up to do this thing. It isn't my story,  cuz if it were up to me I would have done my final thing 25 years ago. I wouldn't have taken you in the wilderness either.

It is part of the plan though. Reason being is the wilderness breaks all. You have to be broken too, cuz arrogance loses when a person is broken.

I warned you I am taking everything away too. In the wilderness nothing is of value. There is no labor that succeeds in the wilderness. Nothing matters.

So there is that. A tough road for you. It gets better on the other side,  but yeah. This is going to suck for a bit.

This is where we find none of you are Saints,  and either is anyone else. All pedestals get broken in the wilderness. There is nothing to prop you up.

It is a necessary thing for whatever reason. It leads to the truth though,  and most/all are far from.

So that's that.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  guess it is time to start my day. 

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: