Saturday, September 10, 2016

Another Try.

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I already tried to blog once,  but deleted it. So, I am trying again. So on this day I am spending my 1700th day doing this. Seems kinda nutty huh??  6 years x 300= 1800. That is quite a bit really.

I don't really have much to say, but maybe I did. I don't really know. I see things in my day to day, and sometimes it makes it here.

Those who have been around a while know there isn't much to my day to day. Life is boiled down to very little.

I am not doing any great thing in this life. Actually in my opinion there are no great things to be done. We plan things, and do things.  We map out our futures. We all want to have fun. Our decisions all have consequences.

You get married, then that is a bit of your future right there. You buy a house,  that is a significant thing.  You get a job,  chances are you plan on doing that for a while.

The day you planned on being born in the Country you were born in gave you a set of eyes to see things one way. Kinda a joke there,  but you were born wherever, and eventually you had to overcome Country propaganda. Few do. Many have been taught by false teachers, so there is a little religious BS you need to overcome.

I am not really sure of other Countries really, but all have to overcome a lot. You've been poisoned with bad leaven from day one.

On our own we all are false teachers too actually.  We have no worries spitting out our leaven to whoever will listen.  Some have bigger voices or more of a following so it will be worse for them.

You are born here destined to not be a very good finished product.  Your learning falls short. All you listen to is false teachers.  Others whose learning has fallen short. Propaganda is just shit handed down from generation to generation. Nationalism is a thing you must overcome. You carry no flags with you when you die. No points.  Any other ism you cling to you have to overcome.

All in all it is a pretty big task. Too big for you. The learning I got came not from me.  I made some steps that took me down a different path. I, while mostly Spirit,  went into the wilderness. I totally do NOT recommend doing that. Worse time ever. It ended with me being judged.  Tied up to a hospital bed waiting for my death that was moments away. With a strength not mine I gave up my life. Not just the living one,  but also I would take my place in Hell too. The judges play God. The judges overpower you, and you believe what they say.

The words both times for me overcoming were if it is God's will. The 2nd time I would live out my days in the wilderness, and then take my seat in the worst place in Hell, as I would be the worst of the worst. 

My story is to overcome 3 times.  I actually have to go to that bad place for 3 days as one who went before me. Others went too.  It's been a while.  The message got lost.  False teachers took it over.  They started collecting human coins.  Dressed up in suits and robes.  Spoke a message not of truth, because man is not able to learn the truth on his own.

Eyes need to be opened to see the sword. In my case while I was full the sword was good. When I became poor in Spirit I saw the sword judges. The sword is good with understanding,  and that comes after number 3 to me.

So what's it all mean?? 

It means the truth is hidden.  You will never find it without a turn. You will toil in vain,  and I cannot even help you. 

The life you chose to be born in is a very grave and dangerous thing. Why??  Significant shit happened in the past. It was important, but your heart cannot comprehend it cuz you don't have understanding. Me either.

I just know other stuff cuz I've been through things you don't even think possible.

Anyhoooo. That is 1700.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I think I'll take Hope. 

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: