Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My First 3 Days.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I got my new teeth on Monday so pretty much just recovering. I went from a horrible smile. Smile of shame to a perfect smile. I actually look in the mirror now, and it is pretty ridiculous.

I wasn't really nervous going into the thing til the day of. I came home. The bleeding stopped pretty quickly, and the pain meds are magic. Lisa picked up my scripts. I almost told her to not worry about the pain ones, but like I said, they are magical. I am probably done with them, but might take one here or there if need be.

I feel really good about it, cuz goodbye big dental bills. I know these things are usually looked at negatively, cuz bad hygiene and what not. I actually went to the dentist every 6 months, and I am one of the few who flossed every day.

Whatever. I walked the walk of shame for 1-3/4 years. I am no worse for the wear.

Anyway I finished the first Game of Thrones book, and watched the first season. I am on the 2nd book now. I am enjoying my downtime this vacation. I am not bored,  and I don't care I am not doing shit. It is actually pretty relaxing. I probably won't run til my gums are healed either, so I am really being lazy. I also am on a soft food /liquid diet as I heal. Gotta get used to things too, cuz it is different.

That is basically about it. Just being lazy and quiet.

The thing about walks of shame is they suck. The World looks at you in a negative light.

Maybe underneath us all is stuff if it was known, would start us on our walk of shame. Who wants to go on one of those?  

No one. The World dresses stuff up, and we like it. None of us are perfect, and we all have our own walk of shame.

Each their own story. In that way we stand alone. It is why most/all cling to groups. The truth of us all is some type of walk of shame.

Anyways, I am just getting something down. I know you miss me when I am quiet.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  today should be a pretty lazy day. Looking forward to a gourmet dinner of Ramen noodles and pudding.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: