Sunday, August 14, 2016

I Think Most Sentences Should End With ~~off the coast of Ireland ~~

That surely isn't done enough, and I think it is the #1 problem with this World.

Anyway, I got that off my chest. How's it going today??  Me, I am okay. I got a good night sleep,  and I'll be going into work on a bit. I like my Sunday routine. The first few hours I work alone. I try to get as much done as possible,  cuz it makes the day run smooth.

Now that I work every Sunday I remember I liked this job. It is low key. You have so much stuff you have to do, and if you have extra time you can do more. You are always busy, but typically you aren't under a lot of pressure.

Anyway, so that is that. I did think of a couple things yesterday. One thing is if I get sick there is a too much $$ amount that makes treatment not worth it. For me it isn't very high, because why should I live a life of high debt just cuz health care is so expensive. In that regard my life is not worth very much. I never thought of that. If I were you I'd stay healthy if you are like me, and don't want huge medical bills.

That is pretty much what I thought of yesterday. I worked, I ate, and I slept. Now that I had a health scare I wonder what I might do differently in my life. I decided to start eating yogurt every day. The way I eat now is kinda crazy. I may nibble on something before work. I don't really have much at work, but I'll typically have a bowl of soup. Then I eat dinner. I go to bed early, so typically I don't have late night snacks.

As to extra activities outside work,  I am not sure yet. We'll see. Now that I am writing this I sense a difference in me. I always had a dark cloud over my life. For a long time anyway. There is no future for the current version of me dark cloud. It seems I am not concerned with that anymore. So much is out of my control, so I might as well enjoy myself.

Anyways life will be very much the same for me. I do this. I live simply. There isn't really a lot on my plate, and that may be the mistake many make. Must do more,  more, more.

Then again my heart is pretty content, and that is not my doing. So in that regard you are hopeless. One of the best gifts in life is not yours to take. You cannot grab it on your own. It's a gift, not something you earn.

That is a tough lesson. We judge ourselves based on what others do,  and that makes us in our own mind worthy of all good things. You cannot see clearly yet though. You don't see you vs. just you.

In that regard you are just a thief. In the end we are headed toward judgement. It is really everywhere.

Anyway life is just life. Eventually we die, and that is probably a good thing. Can you imagine living for eternity in this World like a vampire?  Doesn't shit end up just getting boring?? 

In the end we just get old. Our bodies don't stay young,  and we get past our peak.

Then what?? 

Anyways this is probably a jumbled mess.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I still haven't watched one second of the Olympics.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha. :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: