Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Yesterday Was Fun.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am okay. Yesterday went pretty well. If I have one complaint about life it is I don't always feel wide awake like when I get up. Many times when I get home from work I get tired. If only I could bottle up how I feel when I first wake up.

So life goes on. Life doesn't end really. I kind of did an inventory of things I should get done soon. Holy Crap it is a lot. Life is messy.

So many things to do. Once we are dead none of it matters. That seems pretty crazy. All these things to worry about,  and none of it matters when we are dead.

Life is kinda trippy that way. We are so busy with so many things, and they SEEM important.

Life goes pretty quick though. Soon enough we will all be dealing health issues of some sort. As we get older we tend to develop more illnesses. Some shit is invisible. We may currently be carrying what eventually will take our lives.

When the lady checked me out the other day she listened to my lungs. I was surprised how clean my breath was as I breathed deep in and out. Definitely no frog in my throat. I felt that was pretty healthy. I imagine it is from doing cardiovascular stuff. I haven't run a lot lately cuz my knee, but now my knee feels good.

I had a birthday yesterday. Mostly I don't give a shit about birthdays, but it was a milestone one. The big 5-0. I don't really make anything of it, except maybe I'll try to PR a 5K on Thanksgiving.

I started running relatively late in life. For my 40th birthday I ran my first marathon. Trained for about 15 more or something,  and showed up healthy for like 4 of those 15. Running can be a Bitch.

So that is what I thought. A 5 K on turkey day. I also have a fuck ton of stuff to do around the house. Plenty to keep me busy.

Do you find it kinda funny that so much seems important while we are alive, but once we are dead it isn't?  Life is silly that way. The truth of life is hidden. Actually the real actual truth of everything is horribly frightening. Mostly we cannot even comprehend it. A few times I've been taken to the non comic book version of this hidden stuff.

It ain't no joke.

I know I have to go there once more. The worst place ever. Now that I think about it the truth will be with me after. No more comic book version stuff in me. Just the real serious side of life.

Right now I am used as this imperfect vessel. This too is a test I believe, but it is soooo much easier than other tests, cuz I carry along some good promises, and I have a lot of help.

Anyhooo, 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I gotta check the weather. I think there was a good chance of rain.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: