Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Is My Fonday

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I slept pretty good. I was tired as Hell after work yesterday. I hung outside with Hope,  and then cut the back yard. I'll cut the front today. We had tacos for dinner, and I watched a movie for a bit before falling asleep. I have a lot of housework to do today when I get home. That's about it.

I do have a strong coffee though to start my day. Other than that not a damn thing on my mind.

I am pretty excited about today for some reason. Living another day healthy I guess. Not really much to worry about.

The World goes on doing whatever it is it does. The World is a competition. It pits people against other people. Maybe that ain't such a good thing. Wars are started for whatever reasons. People get killed. People who were someone's son or daughter. People who may be mom's and dad's.

That can be pretty far away from us though. We have our lives. Our lives are filled with day to day stuff. Much of it boring is my guess. Life has a lot of dead time that can be filled with boredom.

A lot of unfinished chores. So many clothes to fold and put away. So many dishes to clean. Did we vacuum under the couch this week/year??  Toilets need to be cleaned. Cars need to be washed. Oil needs to be changed. Sheets changed.

There is no way anyone can get everything done. People sure don't nail life. That's for sure. Life is something we all fail at.

It makes you wonder, if we all are fucking shit up, and living imperfect lives why are we so mad at others??  They are in the same boat.

Maybe in life people think they are good enough, but not by my calculations. If there is a best a person can be you haven't reached it. Either have I. Trying to tell people they are not the best a person can be is something entirely different. The messenger needs to be shot. :)

Anyways I am going to finish early and take Hope.

Have fun.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. it is almost that time of year where I swear at the tee vee for the Bears playing like shit.  Yay.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: