Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Know I Have To Poop More, But It Isn't Coming Out Of My Butt Yet.

RHello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. In my no more drinking World I drank yesterday. No reason really. Lisa was going out after work. I had nothing to do, so I thought what the heck. I am happy to say I can drink or not. It isn't a biggie to me.

In my life I do not believe in the word "alcoholic"    people may drink, and if it makes you Fuck up your job that is dumb.  In life you gotta always wake up the next day and work. Period. I see some people have troubles just doing the work thing, even without drinking.

Cocaine you can get addicted to. Heroin, and cigarettes too.  Alcohol is just something people decide to do. You can decide not to too.

Anyhoo That is that. Yesterday was pretty uneventful. Work went long for the 2nd day in a row. The two "easy" days. School starts in a couple weeks so things will slow down a bit soon.

Other than that not much going on. Another day of work eat sleep. I am a couple weeks away from having my teeth fixed. I am surprisingly excited about it. No more worrying about that shit. Been like this for 1-1/2 years. I don't look at myself in the mirror.  :) 

You learn things in life. As someone who once was anal about flossing 1-2 times per day I lost the battle. You wanna hold on to your teeth all your life, cuz if you lose some you are a loser.

It is a good racket dentists have. They sell fear. It seems to me teeth are gross. A lot of nooks and crannies for bacteria to hide. When you lose your teeth your gums close up, and no nooks and crannies. You get a new set of permanent teeth, and no more root canals, or bridges, or things like that.  All those things will cost you more than your new set of teeth.

In life you really have to follow the money, and then ask questions. Where is the money going and why??  Everybody wants more and more money, and just cuz it is accepted currently doesn't mean it is good, proper, or right. In life you have a tendency to accept shit just cuz.

So anyway I was unlucky with my teeth, but I learned a few things. Life goes on.

I ran yesterday for the first time in forever. Trying to get my knee healthy, so I didn't run. I don't know anything yet, but I bet my long running days are done.  I don't care though. You take what life gives you. No sense pounding a square peg in a round hole. Just cuz you spent a lot of time doing something, it doesn't mean you always have to do it.

Maybe a good lesson is you take what life gives you. I suspect many try to force down what they think their life should be.

My life is work eat sleep. I'll throw some other things in the mix in my free time. Life in that regard is the same as it has always been. We labor, eat, and sleep.

Life is busier today seemingly than it was thousands of years ago, but we still have the same questions. The answers in our minds are pretty fucking bizarre too. Any thoughts of our existence is pretty crazy. How did we get here and why. You get into that discussion, and every one sounds like they are high on some kind of drug.

No matter what walk of life you choose you got some pretty Fucked up thoughts.

I do too. I found the truth. I lived it, and I felt it. The truth is crazier than your current thoughts.  The story is completely ridiculous.

If you follow the truth all the way to the top you learn some things. You learn you know very little. Your first lesson in life is fear. Every lesson after that for the next billion or so is fear too.

In my case I overcame once. Things weren't that great. My energy came back, and once again my life was mine. It was pretty normal. I just did what most do. The difference with me is I knew I had more to do. Just not sure when.

When the time came, more fear, and more hard times. Once more up to the judges, and once more with help I overcame.

You'll find in the long run the one obstacle you will have to overcome is life. The thing you want most is the thing you give up. The first time it is just the simple you vs. you. The next times it will be you vs. the judges. The later ones you'll need help. You are not strong enough. The first one you get little help. It is your most important battle to date.

You vs. You. I used to stress trust and strength. Now I just see what happens.  My blog has gone on awhile.

Anyhoooo. I bet this was long.

Sorry.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I wonder what today will be like. 

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D        :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.     :)

No comments: