Friday, August 19, 2016

I Have Absolutely Nothing For a Title.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going? Me, I am doing fine. Yesterday I was toast. I was sore as Hell. Shoulders chest,  etc...  my legs were dead. I could barely pedal home. I went to bed at like 5:00 PM too. Of course that jacked up my sleep pretty good, so I was up for a few hours at prime time doing nothing, but trying to sleep.

So today is Friday, and I have all of next week off. I really just plan on reading a lot. Besides that not sure. Probably mostly relaxing. Maybe some odd jobs that need to get done. I know it will go quick. I know I'll get bored probably,  but I think it will be good.

Other than that not much on my mind. You wanna know something of me??  As far as being a family member as we all are, I kinda suck. There are rules to how one is supposed to do these things, and I suck at it.

One reason is I am selfish. I've known that all along. The ladies of our family have been dead a long time, and Pejchls left to their own devices do just that. Whatever the Fuck we want.

I thought about that a bit yesterday. I have no shame, and no guilt. My path was solo, and unwritten rules just tie you down. Actually all lives are solo. In the end it is just you. You get no points for scoring 84/100 in unwritten rule points.  That will get you as far as 33/100. No one is keeping score. No one gives a fuck either.

You'd be surprised at home much BS clutters your mind. If you stopped to objectively ask what is important. You cannot do that if you hold onto stuff. Throw all your preconceived notions of life and family and everything away. Now take a look at this shitty place you call home.

The food supply is probably gross. What kind of slave labor is bringing fruits, and veggies to your home?? 

Don't get me started on fish. I don't even want to know. I have no interest to see how animals get slaughtered. I don't hunt or anything, but I do eat meat.

I find the Health care industry to be completely gross in the US. I have no idea how pills get prescribed,  but I feel the profit motive is the motivating factor.

Insurance is a huge mess, mostly cuz anti trust has not been followed for years. Not to mention it is a big bureaucracy. So much paper changing hands.

People wanted to help I guess at one point,  but now all are part of a flawed system.

Too big to fail,  so too big to fix. Everyone wants a scapegoat,  but it is the World. If you are picking sides,  than you are getting mad at the wrong stuff.

You should be mad this place is so imperfect. You should be mad you cannot do one thing about it. You should be mad everyone else is in the same boat as you.

Maybe you should be mad at you. You are far from perfect like all of us are. Your unwritten rule score sucks probably,  or else you spend a lot of time trying to make it a good score,  and it makes you mad at us whose score sucks. Also you are the only one keeping score.

In other words you all are Fucked.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I slept in today,  so I'll have to do all my shit after work.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D        :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: