Thursday, August 4, 2016

Movie Day And Stuff.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was pretty okay I guess. Work was fine. I have something wrong in my abdomen. It kinda hurts, but typically feels better when I am resting.

I don't know what it is, but if it is something bad that would suck. Yesterday I watched 2 movies when I got home.  I saw the Batman vs. Superman movie. I then made tacos,  and then watched the Hateful Eight. That was pretty much my day. I am going to drive to work today too just to rest whatever is my abdomen problem.

That's about it. An exciting day in this exciting life.  ;)

Oh yeah yesterday I didn't drink. As I am stopping it makes sense not to. I drank water. Although I wasn't really productive, but it was an okay day.

The days are kinda short. I noticed this last week during another movie day. Come home, and watch one movie, and it is time for dinner. Watch another movie, and it is past your normal bedtime.

I thought of just sleeping in, cuz I stayed up til 9:00 PM or after, but I guess I was awake by 3:30 AM, so what the heck.

It is why I am doing this thing even though I got nothing to write about.

I guess I can dig deep,  so as not to delete my dumb entry. :)

I take the barometric pressure of how things are going in life. How things are from what I write, and how other lives seem to be. People's lives go on. Day after day after day. I get the feeling people with questions can relate to this blog, cuz my life was never perfect, and either am I.

Many people want to stand up and smile , and say see me. I've made all the right decisions. One thing I know of life is it is never perfect. All decisions made do not lead you to the best place in life,  cuz there really isn't such a thing. All avenues lead something to be lacking.

Life is a movie that gets hyped up as we grow up, and those movies lead us to be disappointed.

A good question in life is you have one right??  You won't be doing this shit again??  How much of what we do is just a big waste of time considering we only walk this place one time.

Couple that with natural disasters and wars. Burglary, theft,  fights. You name it. Financial stress. Health stress. This one life we have, why is the World set up in such a way that anger is everywhere?? 

Shouldn't everyone be at peace cuz we share this brief moment in time together?  Plus we all have enough shit to worry about with death and illness, and natural bull shit like that.

Many people are filled with anger. Life isn't going in the best direction for some reason. My ideas are the best, and everyone else is dumb, besides these few people who take up the same rhetoric as me.

Do you know something about you. You are smarter in your own mind than the sheep who listened to Göebbels. You would never be like that. Your existence is tied up in propaganda just like everyone else. Everyone grows up collecting all kinds of leaven. It shapes us.

To those who can look back, and ponder their life. See where they are now compared to where they thought they would be 20 years ago. Maybe they have taken the proper steps in their mind, but one thing I know of all people. Life should have been better than what it was. We should feel better on the inside.

The inside is what it is all about. The outside is what people want to focus on, cuz we can make that shit look good. The inside part of us we don't particularly want to show,  cuz we were once a kid. Our inside is very unique, and very different. Very imperfect too.

If people saw our inside, then people can judge. Our very own unique self, people can trash.

I am reminded of that Pink Floyd song. -~~"if I showed you my dark side what would you do?"~~ 

If you showed your weak and vulnerable side what would people think??  I imagine there is great fear, cuz in life I've been hurt. It was major shit in my life. That is the one thing too. If you showed people your hidden dark side the one thing that can happen is people reject you.

You aren't good enough.

It makes me think in life people need support. Ya ain't strong enough to do everything on your own. Life is too hard, and we are too imperfect.

Anyhoooo.  Just thinking aloud.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  crap. Don't really have one. Oh well.  :)

Love YouAll xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)
 

No comments: