Saturday, August 27, 2016

Back To Work, and Back to School.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. This week has been a week of recovery,  and little else. Time is a friend in these types of things. Every day past is a day closer to my new normal.

I am ready to get back to work, as that is about as close to normal as I get. There are a lot of things to do throughout the day,  but it is also fun just to sit and chill.

Everything amounts to zero points in the long-run so I guess find your happy balance, although that is far outside your power is my guess.

Life is busy. So many avenues one can take and so many avenues lead to the same place. Something lacking. You want to feel a certain way about yourself and life. You look around for a hero. Someone who did it. Their life must be perfect, and they must be always happy.

Your heroes put on a good act. They made you believe. Inside them still is what is inside you. Inside you is very dark so you don't really know yourself too well. What makes you tick you have no clue.

For little help to you, I do know what is inside you. I know why every day you fall short. All the best things in life you want are completely out of your power to reach.

Life is a destiny of failure. No one is at the pinnacle. The avenues you took to where you are today are the same as any other. You are no closer now to where you have to be. You wouldn't be closer either if you did anything different.

I've seen people make decisions that made their path harder. Many times it was a roll the eyes in the head type thing.

Life goes on though. My story goes on. Not that there is much to my story. It is almost done. For years I suspect we've been trying to get to your story, but many/all had just that one more thing to see about. Needed to check out that one more thing.

Your one coin you wanted to keep for yourself,  because what if there is something better than the truth I've given you?? 

A blind step you've been asked to make. You get very little help, but a view of a horrible World where all avenues look dirty. A view of your life, which has only one possible ending.

So many trophies and medals to win. So many cheers and applauds to strive for.  :)

LOL. If I could look into people's hearts I know a lot of what I would see. There is very little you would want to show. So we all are actors,  cuz the truth is just too brutal to look at.

Anyhooo. Back to work, and for many back to school.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I am gonna take that sad eyed little puppy for a walk.  She is such an asshole. 

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: