Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Year Without A Santa Claus.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing fine. Yesterday was pretty okay I guess. I worked, did a few things around the house,  had a couple drinks, and went to bed early. Lisa went back to work yesterday, and now has the next two days off.

Life can be frustrating at times. You can second guess yourself probably every single day. Should I do more housework?  Should I read more?  Should I do less of something I actually do?  Those with kids who knows??  I suspect they do a lot of things that are not interesting to adults. They have kids though so you know.

On any given day I wake up thinking I want to do this and that. On my way home it changes to I don't want to do much. I wonder why that is.

I don't stress about it too much cuz every day is Groundhogs Day. I pretty much like clockwork wake up like this to start the day fresh. Many times I'll jot something down. I never really have much of an idea to what I write, but I seemingly have a never ending well to draw from.

Inside I am different than you. I am opened up. It is clear in me so all can be seen. I am not perfect like I've said a million times. That is for a later date.

I am just a guy who had a normal'ish life. Imperfect like anyone else. It is just I wanted better for me.  The person I wanted to be was out of reach. I was a fake smile guy, and a fake happy all the time guy. When I went for the truth it was quite a bit different than I imagined. I was an actor my whole life. I wanted to always be the nice guy, but I sure hurt people. I guess we are all destined to do that,  cuz everyone is imperfect,  and people will surely disappoint.

Life is imperfection. Life is disappointment. People will disappoint us, and we will disappoint ourselves.

I think back to my steps,  and my journey it is quite a thing. For it to be mostly over is quite a trip. Your story is different,  and I have no idea how.

I really am not sure how your tomorrow will look. I don't know what part of you disappoints you. I am not sure how life disappoints you as it does us all. I know I have a couple things that you don't have.

Hope, being assured of my ways.  No questions about my future. I don't stress about 5 and 10 year plans, cuz I am pretty sure all 5 and 10 year plans had me already done with my final thing the current version of me has to do.

Funny when I stopped the journey,  I deleted it cuz I went up against the judges, so I was afraid. Everything was bad. I could not reread my stuff. Out of nowhere I started a new blog called "the wait" 

You wanna know why I called it the wait??  It just came to me to do it that way. I dont really know why.  :)   I knew I was in a good spot. I knew I did good with help. I accepted the worst case scenario future for myself if that was God's will.

Both times I overcame, I  gave up my life for my friends.  That was the path all along. It started out a long time ago too. My first step was giving up my coin. At that stage it was just as major. I did much more after that though. Much invisible to the naked eye,  but it can be seen on this blog.

This is where my story comes alive. The rest of my day is pretty unremarkable, as am I, truth be told. 

When I stop with this I pretty much go on to do my day to day life stuff,  which typically is just as dumb as yours.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I have time to take Hope.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: