Tuesday, August 2, 2016

An Update Dedicated To Dylan Zwort

Hello, and good morning. How's it going? Me I am doing good. Dylan asked me to add him to my blog as I was leaving work yesterday. He is one of the head cooks. A little known fact about Dylan. He touches my butt a lot, and I think he wants to touch my penis. So there. A little shout out to Dylan. Hope that's what he had in mind.  ;)

Anyhooo, so what's going on??  Not much. We saw the Jason Bourne movie yesterday. I read those books long ago, and the movies aren't really that much like the books. The movies are always fast paced. It's hard to tell really what's going on. The movies really are average at best. In my opinion.

Anyway, since I stopped drinking we went to dinner at a place that doesn't serve alcohol. Dennys of all places. It might be another decade before I return there again.

A couple things I noticed from not drinking when I get home. I am hungry a lot. I don't know if that is normal. Yesterday after dinner and a movie,  I was just dead tired, and it wasn't alcohol induced. Also throughout the day, and in the bike ride home I feel the whole World is open. I can do whatever I want.

Currently I am not sure what that will entail, but we'll see. As I approach the half century mark I like the freedom to do as I want.

It seems in life people tend to follow a path of getting more and more tangled in life. My path has led me to be less tangled. No one dictates anything really to my life, and I owe no one anything.

My life was all about the turn. After my energy returned my life was just a typical life most people do. Work, have fun. Tangle yourself up in various activities. There always was labor in my future. That was all locked inside, as was my story. I had no idea what my days would look like, but things definitely started up several years ago.

The wait mode is really kinda a trip. Remember when I won that race in a dream, and I wasn't happy. It was like the sperm race. A lot going after the prize,  but only one gets in. I wasn't happy cuz I was alone, and I wasn't supposed to be.

Anyway as years have passed since that time, I still remain alone. As to being sad, no. I am content, cuz this story isn't mine, and I can do nothing. The story will be played out, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Your main worry should be are you on the correct side? Are you on this train that gathers momentum? I assume Worldly anxieties are closer to your heart than anything else, cuz that is what people are slaves to.  You can't really escape it without help.

Currently my heart is strong, cuz no one really has a say in how I am as a person. My existence is tied up in one, and it makes everyone worth a coin in my eyes. In the end are lives are as significant as pocket change. Maybe someone can trade you for a gum ball.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  looks like I'll have time to take the Hopester. 

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.   :)

No comments: