Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Where To Begin.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I really have absolutely nothing on my mind, so there is a good chance I delete whatever gibberish may follow.

Yesterday I had a pretty productive day after work. I was motivated. Sometimes you may just find yourself going through the motions of life. Since I decided to try and get in shape for a 5K in 3 months I thought being active in all things will help. So I did a lot of little stuff around the house I may have normally blew off.

I was a bit tired when i got home,  so I rested a bit before I got started. We ordered lisa's favorite pizza for dinner,  and that was the day. I was starving too by the time the pizza came.

A day in the life. I still think foolish things once in a while. I was thinking of running twice yesterday. That probably would have been dumb. Today I am going after work. I did pull ups,  which were easier than expected. Since I haven't done them in a while. I didn't do a ton, cuz I know I'll probably be sore later today or tomorrow. Just a little something in the future can add a little spice to life.

Also I have next week off of work. Sunday will be my first day off since July 4th.  That should be a nice break. After that we have Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas,  and New Years.  A lot of days off as Fall, and Winter return. A lot of stuff to look forward to next year.

That is really about it. No great thoughts about life or anything. I do know a lot of stuff we pretend is important isn't. Streaks and anniversaries and such. I did this x amount of times. Not many have done that. This is our xth Anniversary. Who gives a FUCK. That shit makes you better than no one.

If you want a real number of significance try one. That is the number of times you will die. Same as everyone else. That makes just about everything else pale in comparison.

Many times people will try to show they nailed life in some fashion, but that is seeing how you stack up against other people. Your way of judging others really, so you can Polish the halo you wear.

Crazy crazy.

Anyway, I think I'll take Hope for a,quick walk.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. today should be pretty good. I have a super easy supper planned.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: