Monday, August 8, 2016

A Weekend In Singapore.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am fine. I had a weekend this weekend, and even though my title might suggest otherwise I did not spend it in Singapore. It is on my bucket list though,  so that is something.

Anyway very little happened this weekend. I worked like I do every weekend. I watched some movies. Read some. I was also bored some. We ate some meals. Oh, I slept some too. As you can see the excitement never ends in my life. Day after day after day of this stuff.

Kinda funny you live in this World. You have this life which actually is kinda a crazy thing anyway. Was there a first person, or did the World just wake up one day, and there are a million people for no reason?

If everything has a beginning than what is it?? 

So we are all up here breathing and stuff. Lucky to not be living during the crusades. Lucky not to be a slave,  or a serf or whatever.

We have our jobs,  and many may not be very interesting. Anyway we have a life, and it seems we should be able to do what we want,  but the World controls us. Weird how we live in this strange place with our one life,  yet we are slaves to the ways of the World. It doesnt seem fair does it??

Life has gone on for generations and generations,  and it doesn't even really matter. People live, and people die. We spend our days laboring,  so we can eat. We get tired so we must sleep.

No wonder everybody is mad. This fucking thing better matter, cuz it goes on for decades.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter. We all are just one of the people who put their time in the World.

Inside me is the Wilderness. I never really knew I'd have to carry that thing I lived in that Summer way back when. Even the wilderness cannot bring me all the way down,  cuz my heart is too strong. It is a gift I received when I couldn't go back in the wilderness. No clue I'd have the wilderness in me.

I don't know how my days will pan out. I almost want to say it isn't easy being me, but I guess it is kinda easy. I just have no road map. I know of no one who is like me, although I know others were. Their stories are missing though.

In life maybe you see some sort of prize in your future. I guess I do too, but there is not one thing I can do to get me closer to it. I just have to wait. I cannot tell you how close it is, but I guess til the last year or so I thought it was close. Now I have no clue.

So I put in my days.  I try not to be bored. I don't really have anything to accomplish,  except I'd like a good steady positive cash flow. More incoming than outgoing if you know what I mean.  I'd like to stay healthy,  as those are the two best things for me now.

As to life it is a pretty boring thing we do here. We aren't changing the World, and either is anyone else. Just putting in our time really,  cuz there isn't anything significant to do.

Politicians don't do anything Generals don't do anything. Mom's and Dad's don't do anything. We are just imperfect people,  and in our wake we create our own sadness. We reject people who like us. Friends come, and friends go. In our younger years we wanted to have fun.

My turn took me away from family making, cuz that was not my purpose.  From where I stand now, and how I've stood for decades family making would have been ridiculous for me.

If I didn't know it before the wilderness, I sure knew it after.

Anyway life is a thing we do. Typically people think they have it down pretty good, and none ever probably realized they would need to brace themselves to hear the truth.

For most life is this this thing we should enjoy. For a few life is just a test. Can you find your way through the maze??

These days I am not really sure who the few are. I gather most think in some way they matter, but the objects in your bathroom mirror appear more important than they actually are.  :)

I thought of that yesterday.  :)

Anyhooodles,

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I think today is going to be a movie, and or read day. I need to cut the grass sometime too. I am over cutting the grass.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D        :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: