Thursday, April 30, 2015

Life Sure Is Full Of Ups And Downs Huh??

Hello, and good morning??  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I guess I threw up a zinger yesterday, and actually it seems to me that is the case more than not these days. Now you see my job, and how hard it is. It is impossibly hard, and to tell you the truth I am just a vessel being used. I have no idea what I am going to write half the time, but somehow someway this is going to get done. It will not be easy, and chances are your World will be turned upside down.

The truth of us is  pretty messy, and life has some major stuff that happens, and I know you all want all the "good" and "easy" life, but there really is no such thing. Life is imperfect, this World is imperfect, and so are we. Then we all have shortcomings that overpower us, and it seems to me the battle is you vs. you. Everything will be done for you, but that one step. It is the rich guy parable, except you don't have to do what he was asked, you just have to give up your coin that I speak about. It is one thing he asks, because your view of your coin is wrong. It is based on lies, and he asks that much of you.

I don't know what this will look like, but I'd imagine it is scary, because you cannot see, and I guess I'd be nervous too.

The thing is I've done my work. I am done, except for #3 of 3. Being on this side so long it is hard for me to keep going on and on, and you still clinging to what obviously isn't working.

You people have some tough things to go through. There is so much more to life that you have absolutely no idea about.

You can't really teach people. They have to go through their own things, but one thing is certain, if you are not getting better, and either is life.  That should throw up a red flag right??  

Anyways, just getting something down.

Have fun.

No comments: