Sunday, April 12, 2015

To See Life With The Rose Colored Glasses Off.

I tell you what, that ain't no joke. I was just reminded yesterday of how crazy and stupid our short time on Earth is.  Geesh we live a life, and the years go on and on. Typically people spend most of their years chasing wind of some sort. Following a path that will never fulfill you. All of a sudden one day you wake up, your youth is gone, so on to the next biggest and best thing.

I am entirely convinced while we are out chasing wind in whatever form many lose sight of their life. Many probably lose sight of how fucked up they were growing up, and seek the comfort of their "group". Funny thing about groups is they have no bearing  on anything at all. Your life is about you and your deeds. Not the deeds you justify to yourself either as being your ticket to being the best person ever. Your deeds that make you less of a person than you'd like.

Trust me if there ever was a way to work toward my salvation or any sacrifice to be made I would have done it. In my younger years as life happened to me I realized the best thing in the World was to be a good person. How does one go about doing that??  Lucky for you, you have the answer. It just coincides with choosing if that is the path you want to take. Do you want to chase wind, or would you like to acquire a coin that is worth more than anything. It isn't man made, and it lasts longer than the coins of the Holy Roman Empire, or the Weimar Republic. Your choice. You stand at a fork in the road, and honestly you've been there for quite a while.

I know you want the correct path, but you just had to go out and see huh??

Well, I am here to tell you this shit doesn't get any better.  You'll never catch the wind, cuz there is no end.  Then one day you'll die.

Life is a crazy thing, and it will take people of strong character to overcome the lies the World throws at you.  The lies make fairy tale land seem like every day life, but it isn't.  They are just a good pair of rose colored glasses. You should try and take them off sometime.

Anyway, I think I'll finish my coffee, take the hopester for a little run, and then I go into work for a few hours.

Laterzzzzz all

Have fun.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo. :)

MWAH!!!    :)

No comments: