Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Day Off

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am up early. I will go for a run in a bit, after my coffee of course. Days off are pretty cool like that. Everything is up in the air. Free to do as I choose. I am not sure what I will choose to do, but I reckon I'll get some things done, and gravitate to watching sports on the tee veees. :)

I don't really have a ton on my mind, and really maybe even nothing at all. One thing I thought about though is how much do I even know people??  I got a comment from Doreen on one of my posts, and it made me realize I don't know a lot about her. That surprised me, because as many know as far is this blog goes there are none more important.

So I started thinking about people, and that us what this is. Blogging is so people who find you interesting/like you can get to know you. You go year after year, and people can get a pretty good grasp of who you are.

That being said you still won't know all of the person. As open and honest as a person can be they still cannot be fully known, except by one.

Is being known scary??  Is taken the path waaaayyyyyyt less chosen scary?? I reckon it is because it is a crazy path. Throw all the rules away. Also throw away control.

Control is kinda a crazy thing because how can you give up what you don't even really have??  Humans...  When and how did we ever come to the conclusion we were all that?? I'll give you a hint. It had something to do with being born on this Earth. You were destined to be fucked up, and it is your job to find your way back.

Lucky for you, you have some help. It comes in the form of me, because I have been singled out to be the last thing I want. A teacher. I would have been happy and content living out my years being friends with Lora. Living my stupid life, doing my little job.

Not really, but I am currently now who I was meant to be. I've graduated a school that hands out no diplomas, but the teaching and lessons are way better.

There once was a man named Khien Pham. He had the lessons of life. Some have the lessons of books.

The puller of the strings of life is the better teacher for those who have eyes, and those who have ears.   You have poor vision, and your ears don't work so well. So life will go on for you, but those two things need to improve.

How??  That is why life happens.

Anyway, that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)))

p.s.  My wife is currently snoring pretty loud.  ;)   Shhhhhhhh. Don't tell her I said that.  ;)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, cuz I rarely give out extras but if I am to make an exception she would probably be #1 on the list. :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

MWAH!!!   :)


No comments: