Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Who Knows??

My title today is because I have absolutely no idea what my blog will be today. There is literally nothing important on my mind, but typically I can come up with something. Yesterday was just a pretty ordinary day. I slept a ton more than usual. I got a little run in. Typical paces, maybe quickened up a bit. My first mile was 9:00, 2nd was like 8:18, and dropped to 8:10 for the last 1/4 mile.  I haven't lost much speed, even though I don't run a ton of miles.  Also I am sure my weight probably hasn't fluctuated much is my guess. Probably below 170.

Other than that life goes on. Nba playoffs begin soon, NHL playoffs tonight, and baseball is in full swing. Chicago has actually 4 good teams this time of year, which is a rarity. So that is just some of the little bit of shit on my mind.

I wonder how this thing will turn out. It isn't going to be pretty all the time, because that mirrors life. One thing I thought of yesterday is when I said the pace is slow on this journey. You know what that meant to me??  In this race of life our pace must get faster. So people may be in for some hard 'life' track workouts. It is these things that heighten our senses. It is these things that help our vision, and make us more into who we need to be at this time.

The life track workouts are there to make us stronger.  It won't necessarily make us better people, but it will make us stronger. Many people still cling to life is this good thing, so fill it with pictures of happily ever after. Life here isn't good. There are no good things to accomplish that equate to any points. We people are imperfect, this World is imperfect, and there is no such thing as happily ever after.

I don't mean that as a downer. Just stating fact. There is much pressure in the World to "try" and put our best foot forward, but our best foot is the honest foot. Anything else is just shit.

So yeah I had some worry in my heart over what I wrote. Hard life track workouts are not easy, so I expect some more hard things to come. You do remember how important my hard life track workouts were to me during my time in the early 90's. That was before the real hard shit I had to go through too.

Sometimes my blog is like that. It gives me a vision of where we are and where we are headed. I remember that one time when that old lady told me I needed to have the patience of Job. I wrote it is hard to see how great Job was unless you were able to walk in his shoes. When I survived the suffering of 6 days, and knew exactly some of Job's path, revisiting what I wrote scared the Heck out of me, so I turned my notebook over. Now I am not scared of that stuff. That let's me know I too have courage.

See this helps me too.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I really like the end of my night at work. 3 hours of do left. It takes me that time all the time, and it is a thorough job I do. A perfect end to my night.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D    :D

MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: