Wednesday, April 29, 2015

You Have No Idea...

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday kind of sucked, but all is okay now. I woke up earlier than I liked, but my heart is upbeat, and that is all you can ask. I'd like to tell you some good news about this World, and life, like all is hunky dory, but I gather you know yourself well enough to realize if you are as good as a person can be than we sure are missing something huh??

Here we stand on the same ground. None of us are as good as a person can be, but we differ in how we look at it. I know where I stand, and I know what I have to do to be the best a person can be.  You I am not sure. I don't know how your story will unfold if it will at all. That kinda sucks cuz my blog has been going on for a long time, and I think fear is your greatest inhibitor. You cannot comprehend how your life will look if it is different than as it is now.

You don't know how life will be if you don't cling on to the rules of the World we all fail miserably at.   I told you to be strong, and have courage, and to trust, and why not??  I am living proof it works, and also living proof it isn't glamorous. Also living proof your best ideas about your life you cannot hold onto if you want to move on.

It is a bad World, and I have a great ugly sword in my heart. It can be used for good with help, but on my own it is crap. The sword is worthless without understanding, unless I use it with help from one who understands it. He who lives by the sword and all.

Anyway this blog is all brokedddd because I need more from you. You are going to have to start doing the tough stuff, and it can only be done with a turn.  You can't keep on going the same old route.  It should be obvious it isn't helping you. The battle for you is underway, and you are listening to the wrong voices. You are being pulled, but you want the boisterous voice. The other voice might be telling you what you don't want to hear, and what you don't want to believe.

It will take much courage to listen to the correct voice, and hope you will have the courage to be obedient. Your life is not supposed to go on the path of you.

If it does, that is not a good thing.

Anyways, just touching base.

Laterzzzz.  Oh, today is coffee then run then not sure then work.

Fun fun. :)

No comments: