Monday, April 20, 2015

A Perfect Storm

Hello and good morning all.  How's it going??  Be, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday was just a perfect storm of me wanting to do nothing, and a lot of sportsball activities on the tee vees. So naturally I didn't do anything, and watched a lot if sportsball. I guess some sports~hard rubber~thingy~ma~jig too.

One thing I learned is it is hard to fall asleep when you spend a whole day couch potatoing. It is Monday though, so I don't have to be to work til later.

So yesterday I may have thrown up a doozy, and I didn't really mean to. Sometimes I wake up, and throw whatever is on my mind down. If you want to know the truth of me though I guess you can know. I think you people are strange. I find people hiding to be a strange thing.

Also I think it is kinda strange however long I've been doing this we really haven't even barely started. It is a hard job I do, and really quite impossible, but my heart is strong. I have no problem acting the fool I guess to let people know in my World they matter. I play the fool, because internally you have a set of rules that do nothing really but screw you up.

I should be like this, should act like this, people should do this etc... That is just poison to your soul. You want to find the truth of you, but the weeds of "I should be like this" drown out your voice.

The world is poison, and there is only one way out of the web of life you find yourself in. Trapped in who you think you should be somewhere is who you really are. That little kid you want no one to know about. Why??  Against the World and all the judging and bad stuff that little kid doesn't stand a chance, so we put on our protective shell, and tell everyone I am the master of my universe.

Who is so strong to actually show their weak side??

With much help and a heck~uv~a journey I am.

It ain't no biggie to me.

You got work to do, and much of it is of the blind type. To follow the path where you are not the master of your universe.

Courage, strength, trust. I been a preachin' that stuff for a while.

Anyways, just getting something down.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I think I'll try to nap.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D       :D

MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: