Friday, April 17, 2015

Cuz This Is What I Do.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I slept like a zombie. I mean I was out. Anyway I don't really have too much on my mind, but as my title suggests this is what I do.

Anyway I catch glimpses of life, and what it must be like. It seems hard. There is no winning life. It is too big, too busy, way too much stuff out if our control. Don't people feel overwhelmed??  Isn't it too much??

Life is too much. It is way too busy. You try to shrink it down to get some type of control, but you don't control life. It is why there is a lot of misery in the World. In our mind life should be fun. This is something we should enjoy, but the forces that be make it damn near impossible. When our main motivation is to make money (as a country, as people, the World) then bad things are bound to happen.  You don't need examples to know that is true.

We figured and learned somewhere the best we could be is an ant. Go out and work til we can't move anymore.  Live on coffee to try to keep up this lifestyle. Then you look around, and what people are missing is joy.  Where is the fun??  Where is the good feeling we have of ourself??

Look at your life. What are the things you are "supposed" to be doing. Do you have all your 'i's crossed and 't's dotted??  ;)

It is impossible. The World and we are all about chasing wind. There is no end. There is no joy in this path. There are moments, but they are fleeting.

I think life is hard. I gather it is probably pretty hard to be you. In this World there is no one I would rather be than me, and I would not want to be you.

I've done my stuff. I've done the work, and I went my crazy path that was set for me. In my route I learned much. In my path I had absolutely no control of anything. It is this scary and nutty path that I gained trust. As I've said before over and over that is one of the best things. One of the quid pro quos right??

Anyone notice the other one hinted at a few entries ago. The one of the coin we give up to get a better one in return??  Yeah, there is where you find joy.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  Not sure what I am going to do today. Coffee first, and then a run, and then we'll see.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

MWAH!!!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I've done my stuff. I've done the work, and I went my crazy path that was set for me. In my route I learned much. In my path I had absolutely no control of anything. It is this scary and nutty path that I gained trust. As I've said before over and over that is one of the best things. One of the quid pro quos right??" This in particular resonates with me! xoxo Weeni