Tuesday, April 14, 2015

With Spring Comes A New Day...

Hello, and good morning, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. The reason for my title is last night at work I felt great. I had a pretty productive Monday getting some stuff done, and trying to rest before work. That always helps, and I think I want to try more on that front.

Before I go on many times this blog is about you people maybe without me really knowing it. I type this, but I think this blog brings out what needs to come out.  It is a strange thing I do here, and I sometimes figured this was the case in the past. This blog has the ability, (surely not my ability) to talk to many people at once.

I have to feel good about blogging to do it, and that is a relationship between me and the reader I guess. You gotta give me something of youth get to the good stuff, and that isn't always easy. Tied up and tangled in who we are is who we want you to think we are. Then there are a million gazillion trillion other things we call motives that cloud our little self.

How many people question their motives, and others??  Our hearts aren't perfect as far as that goes.

Anyhooooo like I was saying today is about me, and what I thought about last night. I want to feel like I did last night every night at work. Probably the strange thing about my blog is how I can come day after day. Also how I turned dark when I became frustrated when I realized no one was doing what needed to be done. So this blog has had dark days, and I've had to endure dark thoughts, but Spring brings a new day.

Now those who read this may think this old guy is going to get into distance running again, and grab some miles and miles and miles. That will not be the case as I have a chronic knee thing seemingly that currently allows me to only keep it short. By the end of the night I typically am limping a bit. For me, and Hope though there is nothing wrong with 2-3 milers.

Maybe your thinking I should take some of those pills from the east like you read from those hippie chicks, but honestly it ain't a big deal to me.  ;)

Anyway what I was thinking is just do shit around the house. Yard work and stuff. Whatever keeps me busy. Accept the slow pace of our little journey here and try to enjoy life more.

Me being active helps keep the a Winter thoughts away I think, so being active doesn't mean you have to be training for a marathon you know??

To keep the dark thoughts away will help me be patient too I think. Let's face it. You fuckers are slow, and I'll need my patience. :)

Anyway I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome a Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love  You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  I am pretty excited about this new me.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these coxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D      :D

MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: