Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Blog A Day Helps Keep Other Bloggers Away. :)

That is pretty much the only reason I blog. I figure if I blog almost every day, then eventually everyone will quit altogether right??  So far over the years I've been making real progress on that front. Ha!!  J/k.

Anyway, it is early, since I went to bed like 4 hours ago, but I am up, and really feel pretty good, and in a good mood. I don't have nothing at all on my mind, but I can always throw one of these things down.

I don't have much planned today. I'll take hope for a little run. I have a couple errands to run, and then work. I work both jobs tomorrow, so I'll be busy til Saturday early afternoon sometime. I won't come home and watch recorded Bulls or Hawks games, since I'll have to try and get some sleep.

A day in the life of this silly life. It is a silly life too. Funny how we have to overcome our own self importance and our own self worth huh??  It is all a part of being broken, in order to be raised up again. I gather many/most/all are not willing to do this. Life is too fun???  I am too happy???  I have so many important things to accomplish in this World??

Have fun with that.

Meanwhile, I sit on the winning side. Not burdened with what ifs, and stock portfolios, and college Educations, and new cars, and loans, and whatever numerous things fill up our minds. I don't need to squeeze in 20 hours of work, and 6 hours of training, and 10 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period. I don't have the worries of little brats running around screaming and being brats, cuz that is what kids are. Sorry no one warned you.

Ahhh, life.  It doesn't come with any warning signs. It should say enter at your own risk, because this thing is a risk. Our hearts are of this World so we don't feel the risks. We are blind to many of the risks, because we are a part of this World. This is all we know.

It is a very serious thing being born in this World. The warnings are there, but the World has it's own logic. The World teaches as doctrine the precepts of men, and I believe that is one of the woes.

Anyway, I am sorry to take up your time. I know you have a ton of VERY important stuff to do.   :)

Laterzzzzzz

Love ya's

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!   :)


No comments: