Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sometimes Coming Up With A Title Is Hard

One does what one can. Anyway, good afternoon all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I stayed up and watched the Bulls game I recorded last night, and am just waking up. Life is all about sleep sometimes.  The more the better.

I have absolutely nothing on my mind, and I wasn't even going to blog, but I looked inside myself, and I thought why not. As I have said before, I am right. I don't know if that sounds crazy or egotistical or what, but I am right.

Then I figured no one else can say that so why not. That must seem kinda nutty I guess, but so be it. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to have someone like me doing what I do. Probably hard maybe. Maybe doubts and skepticism perhaps, but none of it really matters, because I am right. My path is well lit, and you will be pulled probably to not stay away.

The one thing you don't control is your heart. That is one thing that drives you crazy probably too. Why am I angry??  Shouldn't I be more like this??  Does a person who thinks like this, is this person even good??

There is a lot to your personality, and knowing how things are I know it isn't all good. There is so much bad stuff to us huh??  All the things we don't want either. Greed, lust, envy, jealousy, pride, arrogance. You name it we got it. How do we package that up nicely??

If this blog had a title besides the wait, I'd call it a tale of two hearts. Mine vs. yours. The night after I gave up in probably 2008 my heart changed. I was taken to my breaking point. I could not go on. So it was placed in better hands. As with most things it is the comic book version.  Kinda how we view these things. I have been taken to the non-comic book version of life. That ain't no joke I tell you. Shit is serious there.

I've lived a life of the condemned that one Summer. On the outside looking in, and reminded every second of every day I was awake. I slept probably 4 hours a night too. Not a moment passed where I wasn't  reminded of where I stood.

I still had hope although I couldn't see 2' in front of me. My path was dark. I did come out of it by facing my condemnation, and the end of my life. I accepted my condemnation, and knew my end would not be good.

Funny how my heart was given the courage at the right time to do the right thing.

The strength needed to do the work needed is not possessed by you. You need help, because the most important parts of life are the things hidden. We are a lie, because of how important, and how good we think we are.  How great we are being humans. We aren't that great or else we'd make it so our hearts were better, and not filled with so much stuff we don't want.

We are weak, and all along we looked to our shell for our strength, and I am here to tell you your shell is coming off. It will not protect you, and you have no need for it. Your journey is to stand naked of all the things you cling to. You won't be needing your blankie on this trip Linus.

It will be a good trip. It will be hard, but you cannot even imagine what it is like on the other side. Can you imagine to live a life without shame, because your heart is pure???  Not filled with the corruption and crap we all have.

It is good on this side, and worth more than any amount of coins. Trust me, you want this.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  I love sleep.  :)

Love you All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D       :D

MWAH!!!    :)

No comments: