Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Leave Me To My Own Devices...

Heck I may never blog. I have nothing important on my mind. We got our state tax refund deposited, so I paid a shit load of bills today. We are all caught up on that junk. We get paid this week too, so there is plenty of money coming in. I did a rough budget in my head, and we should be solidly in favor of inflows via outflows. Lisa just got her 2nd raise of the year. I recently got a 2nd raise in like 3 months at my main job, and I got a raise at the grocery store.  Just give me all the moneys please.  :)

Who wants to read about that shit??  I like writing about it. I don't know why. Life stuff goes on. Lisa's mom is in hospice care. They will not save her life. Lisa goes every day, and she mostly sleeps. See how things happen, and I don't know people's end. The dude who lost his wife of a million years, and me seeing Jackie's window in her assisted living place. I was a dick to her. Now that I'm older I realize who gives a fuck about her lifestyle. Old people get old, watch tv and die. Just as useful as what other people do, and less destructive than what politicians and bankers do. She hurt no one, and was just annoying to me.

My dad's girlfriend of like 20 years died last night. She was a nice lady. When I used to go back and visit more frequently we would go out, and have some cocktails, and laugh.  My dad visited her every day in her hospice thing. I guess he is alone now. I never know what to make of my dad, cuz you know,  all people are weird. He was always aboutvthe next best thing. Take fish oil, do this, and do that. I am like fuck the next best thing. I think all the ideas are stupid.  :)

He's old though, and what do you think about at 80 years old??  All that is left is tv.

So in the end nothing we do is important. You ain't getting anyone younger, and we all die. A life is destined for zero points as we stand, because our lives are dumb.  :)

What you deem important isn't.

You are on your way to getting old. Many sought out the happily ever after, cuz we were promised right??

Nope. The truth is a lot different than you think cuz we all grow up being filled with a bunch of horse shit. Destined to have a mind full of crap. There is a better way, but dont try and tell people that. People are wayyyyy too smart for themselves.

Craaaazy.

Life,  it isn't what it's cracked up to be.

You people are missing something.  There are no points in the acceptance of people. You live alone in the body of work that lives in your mind. Not the PC shit you write on FB updates and what not. In the end you cannot escape you, so you might as well start dealing with you.

As scary as that may seem.

Anyway, that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  Time to shower and do dishes. Lisa and I are going out to dinner too, since it is my fave thing to do.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D

MWAH!!!  :)

No comments: