Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Just some stuff.

Damn, I got absolutely nothing for a title, so I'll have to come back to that. I slept pretty good the last two mornings. Tuesday morning after lunch I got my 2nd wind, and last night after lunch I became inexplicably tired. It was strange kinda, cuz I felt great, and got a lot done. After lunch my schedule is set. Finish my night off doing the same things every night. Before lunch varies every day, and some days I have time for special projects. Stuff I come up with on my own. So anyway that is that.

What else is going on with me??  There always is a lot in ways, and a lot I don't even tell you. Some stuff about me that makes me different you wouldn't be able to understand.  Life is going on. Some stuff good some stuff bad.  Nothing horrible, you know bills and stupid life stress stuff. We do our taxes today, and who knows how that will come out. We should do okay I think, cuz we didn't make a lot of money last year.

We should be okay though. Anyway as you can tell I don't have much on my mind. Sometimes I can throw a doozy, and maybe sometimes not. How this is supposed to go is probably blocked. On here is tough stuff, and it isn't easy to deal with. This World and our life is set up so it is impossible to feel how we always want to. We want to feel good about us. To get to us isn't easy, because the World blocks that from our view too.

From where you are to where you want to be (even if you don't know it yet) is impossible to get to. The lessons of the day is to be human is to chase after wind. What that means is to be human is to never feel satisfied and fulfilled.

What you seek is available, but what I saw clearly the other day is how hard that is for some, cuz this stuff gets harder as our life becomes more entrenched. That is why my time was easier. Many know the story. So much life stuff and I was all alone. Trust and strength were the highlight of my blog, and you can see why you need both.

Your job is not to overcome the World, that will be done for you. Your job is just to overcome you.

Not easy huh??

Anyways. I guess that's good. :)

luv ya's   Xoxoxo.  :)


No comments: