Sunday, January 29, 2012

moynin alllllll!!! :)

Just a quick update I think. Let me get some coffee first, with vanilla/caramel creamer. :)

Want to know what drove my run yesterday?? Jerry had to watch his special needs son and couldn't run. I could easily have run 6 miles, and added long during the relay. I wanted to show up at the relay with bragging rights. I still got my 10 miler in, and am flexible to do whatever. It is kinda a miles before the miles type thing. Oh well I already have such and such miles in!! :) LOL I like to be ahead of the game!! :)

Plan still is to double up on the long-"ish" runs, and get another 10 miler in or so. I figure we will be done around noon or so, and then it is beer and chili!! Yay!! :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!!! :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!! :)

Xo's!!! :)

Love You All!! :)

p.s. Today should be phun!!! :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for everyone too!! Xoxoxoxoxo

Now for really cya cya cya!! :D :D xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


2 comments:

Christi said...

Have a great time today! MWAH!

Unknown said...

Bragging rights are super deserved! :)