Thursday, January 26, 2012

February Trees Ate My Kneecap and Shoulder Toothpaste

 Well good morning all. How is it going?? Me I am doing good. I need some coffee before I get going, with caramel/vanilla creamer. :)

I definitely have to say the 2 best inventions lately are flavored creamers for coffee, and the shiny things girls can use on their nails. I mean we are talking real progress!! :)

Don't have much on my mind. We had a great speed work last night. Jerry brought his A game, and really made Sophia and I work hard. Work out was basically 1-1/2 warm up. 6-600's hard up, and 5-600's recover, with like a mile cool down. So I am done til Saturday, unless I just throw in a little 3.5 miler on Friday.

I really have nothing important to say. Life sure can be busy though. Maybe that is why blogging is good. Our lives are made up of tiny little days. Maybe not a lot goes on, but it makes up our life. Maybe it is nice to know that someone out there cares enough to read the stupid shit that makes up our day to day!! Remember Becky used to blog every day. I bet she thought she was boring, but I never thought so. Maybe that is a good thing about me... I have enough energy and desire to spend time reading up on people's lives, and comments help people feel like people are paying attention. It is the little things like caramel/vanilla creamer!! :)

Bad thing about me?? Sometimes when you people do different things than me, I just think you are off your rocker!!! :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!!! :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)

Xo's!!! :)

Love You All!!! :)

p.s. Thursday = Friday. Is it too early to drink yet??? ;)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'all are the best. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Wanna know why I give extras to Olga?? Not really sure... I just like her. She is a good girl, and who can control their heart?? I am glad she is my friend!! :).

Extras for the rest of you too!! :) MWAH!!!! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!! :D :D.  

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am off my rocker and that's the way I like it!