Saturday, January 7, 2012

Different...

I am definitely starting the year out different.  I remember last year I wanted to comment on 100% of the blogs I read.  I am definitely not doing that this year.  I blog a lot and I comment a lot, but not going to do it all the time.  It don't mean anything, just like people read this and don't comment. 

Want to know what one of my hangups is/was??  I comment a lot, and I guess I thought that is a natural thing to do.  I have come to realize it is an unnatural thing to do.  The percentage of people who actually comment on blogs is pretty dang low.  So, I have a year planned of being more laid back.  Stop trying to affect outcomes of things, and let things just happen. 

For those of you who don't read Julia's Go Big Green blog, check out her last update.  OMG.  Best blog evah.  Brought a tear to my eye.  Kinda makes me think there is a whole lot out there in the world, and you won't know and remember everything, but some things are important to you and you only, and you will remember those things.  So much in that update, it is unbelievable.  Actually I think I am going to put a link of that update on my blog, so if anyone new checks out my blog I can totally steer them toward that entry.  Right below Jen H's insignia coaching thingy ma jiggy.  :) 

Our lives are our own, and we can do any number of things.  We don't have to stay in the same shell, we can always put another one on.  Step out of one, and put a different one on.  There is no right, and there is no wrong, because all our paths lead to the same place.  The puller of the strings of life, can do anything from whichever direction we go.  He does more with you in your quiet alone times than he does with someone dropping a knee in front of 40,000 people.  It is how he works.  He does stuff for you, you don't do anything for him. 

Remember when I said there is not much written about Abraham from the promise to the actual fulfilling of the promise.  I said that was God's time.  I think I was right there, and remember that came right before the deleting of the Journey. 

Remember in the book of Hebrews what faith really is.  The evidence of things "NOT SEEN" and the assurance of things hoped for.  Those who drop a knee are those who would only want to show their good side.   Not the way.  

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I will probably need to drink more water on my run this morning than last week.  ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: