Monday, January 16, 2012

Nuthin On My Mind...

I am pretty sure I have nuthin on my mind, but since I am up you know??  Yesterday was a pretty good day.  I was productive around the house.  Long run Saturdays make me tired, and easy Sundays help me get some stuff done around the house, and I did .  I went on a short run, that was cut shorter by a loose dog.  I had to double back a different way.  I ended my first over 30 mile week in a while though, so that ain't too shabby for me.  I feel it too.  Just some muscles that know they have been working again. 

I watched a good portion of the first football game, and all of the Packers game.  When the Bears are out, and the Giants are in I always root for the Giants.  You would think being a Bears fan I would hate the Packers, but I don't.  I think they have a lot of great players on their team, and I don't really dislike them.  I don't know how their defense can suck so bad though.  They definitely need some Defensive Line help.  SHEESH!!

Well we have some good news at work.  I guess work is a 2 part thing.  The work you do, and the people you work with.  If you don't like the people you work with the job may suck.  We are getting one of the good ones back.  Moving all the way back to Michigan from Minnesota.  Lucky ducks.  Moving from a just whatever State that starts with M-I, to the best State that starts with M-I.  :)  Anyway she is one of the good ones to have around work.  A good worker, and a terrific personality, and one who definitely smiles more than not.  Yay.   :)  She is a Stark too, so that is always nice.  :)  Her fiancee is transferring to Grand Rapids, so they both have to be thrilled to be back home. 

Other than that not much going on really.  Just doing the live my life thing, and this crazy blog thing, and training, and enjoying this life for what it is worth.  I guess in life if you could cut through all the crap that is pointless, and just get to living life that would be the best huh?? 

A lot of crap to cut through though.  I mean a really lot.  You don't even know the half of it.  :)

Oh well have an awesome day everyone.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Thinking of running a slow trot to work today.  Start the week off right.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are tbe best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: