Monday, January 2, 2012

Ruffled Feathers I Did Not Eat Cranberry Eyestopper Dictionary Surgery

Hello and good morning all.  Hope you all are doing good.  I sometimes think explaining my title is important, so I want to go on record as saying today's title is definitely a title first and go from there kind of title. 

As I speak the wind is howling, and there is snow on the ground.  A lot of people have dread, but I am excited, because I will bike in this stuff.  It will be coldish, but these are life's little challenges I like.  A bike to work in the snow.  I definitely am more excited in the morning doing it than coming home, but we will worry about that later. 

Yesterday I just took Hope on a little 4+ mile run.  My legs were a bit sluggish, but they kept going, and kept moving.  I am a bit leg-fatigued today too, so am biking.  I might normally run on a Monday, but not today. 

Not much else going on.  Lisa got most of the Christmas stuff done, and I did a few things, and watched a little football.  I ate dinner and went to bed really early.  :)  Ooooh, I added another blogger too.  Her name is Damie.  Unique name, don't know much about her, but seen her around bloggerland here and there.  Seems like she wins a lot of races.  I hate her already.  :)   j/k. 

Not much else going on,  hope you all have a fab day.  Ohhh, one other thing.  I noticed something yesterday.  There was a girl who died this past weekend in her sleep.  She had anorexia.  She knew about it, and battled it, but still ended up dieing.  How sad.  She was a pretty girl too.  What a shitty disease that is huh??  I know so very little about it.  I assume it starts off a mental thing, and if taken too far it must also turn into a physical thing, where your body doesn't do food well???  I have no idea, I should research it though.  Poor girl.  What a battle that must have been.  YIKES!!

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  oooh, since I added Damie, she is on my RHS so gets added to xoxoxoxo on my weird little blog.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Have a great ride into work!